• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Mini-Games are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Minigames are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

I wonder what kind of prizes we will get for getting high scores on these games? I predict something gameplay related like a new keyblade or drive form.

HakaishinChampa

Awards

I wonder what kind of prizes we will get for getting high scores on these games? I predict something gameplay related like a new keyblade or drive form.
If customizable costumes are a thing like KH0.2 had then I can see that being a prize.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I want this trailer to come after KH III so bad.
my point was all this "exclusive shit" like a 30-sec trailer, and demoing some minigames aren't gonna matter in 6-8 months when the game is out so maybe people should take that in account and just chill lol

probably nothing, tbh. i imagine they'd be more like jiminiy journal missions like in kh2. just a little extra thing to do?

Sonicfan2525

Awards

probably nothing, tbh. i imagine they'd be more like jiminiy journal missions like in kh2. just a little extra thing to do?

This is what I was thinking. I think it'll be similar to the stickers from KH2FM/BBSFM. They give you some new synthesis materials and maybe a new ability or two, but they're mostly just there as something else to complete.

notnow123487

Awards

my point was all this "exclusive shit" like a 30-sec trailer, and demoing some minigames aren't gonna matter in 6-8 months when the game is out so maybe people should take that in account and just chill lol

I personally don’t care, but there’s also all the development stuff from d23. That won’t be in the game.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
That's it huh I guess The Jungle Book World for Kingdom Hearts III was False.

There is still another panel and the closing remarks, but yeah I think it's safe to say that this is it for new KH3 footage. I think that this is more than enough though. This is an event about UX not KH3, so as far as I am concerned they didn't have to show off anything at all if they didn't want to.

They'll probably reveal more on how UX connects to KH3 in the next panel though.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com

I personally don’t care, but there’s also all the development stuff from d23. That won’t be in the game.

I mean, people pay so they can get exclusive footage, sneak peaks, and just for the experience. It'd be great if we got some of the development footage, but they put that stuff together specifically for the people who paid to get into the event, so it'd be understandable if they didn't release any of it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was super hype about these, I'm jealous people get to play them early! But I'm glad to hear there are 20!

Most mini-games in KH have some kind of rewards beyond just achievements, so I at least expect items? But it could be like BBS and we could even get a Keyblade or some ability from it.

It could still tie in to Ralph down the line, but it doesn’t necessarily need to in order for Ralph to be a world. Perhaps, the arcade is in Twilight Town and the kid gives Sora the handheld after completing Ralph as a thank you for fixing the glitches in the games?

Yeah this has legit nothing to do with Wreck-it Ralph either way imo. Real talk, I never thought it would get in anyway, I think Frozen will be the last Revival Era movie included. But it doesn't exclude anything, the point of this is like a cute homage to old school Disney cartoons as far as I can tell. Really irrelevant to a world about video games.

Like, I get the idea, that maybe this would be tied to a world based on video games. But I also think its more classic Disney inspired in the first place. I mean, there were Mickey Mouse Game & Watch's I believe.

Last edited:

Leaferian

Awards
I hope we get that trailer/screenshots that supposedly have HPO and Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Barnyard%20Battle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back