• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Cinema Trailer + Gone Gold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I know James Woods is very unpopular around here (for good reason) but he's sounding much better here than he did in Re:Coded HD.

Seadrin

Awards
This. Not every trailer is going to cater to the fans nor should they. This is intentionally aimed towards general audiences and that is a good thing for the game’s sales. It’s also still a lot of fun for dedicated fans and has a unique feel compared to previous trailers.

Yep. Just watched a trailer reaction of an individual you can tell is not a die hard fan. She LOVED it and was very excited for the game's release. As am I!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The trailer dropped as I literally stepped out of work (1 am) so this has been the longest hour of trying to get home so I can watch the trailer on my Apple TV.

It's so good because the QA contracts are now up, development has ended, and the mass production of the game is about to begin so we can all get the game in January. We have been very blessed on this day ;A;

Tempo

Awards
a quick analysis of the keychains shown leads me to a theory on a rough world order.
Olympus will be the first world as we know, but from here it's also looking like Toy Box will be directly followed by Corona directly followed by Arendelle, and at some point the Caribbean is directly followed by Big Hero 6. monsters inc and the rest are still unclear.
and of course all of this is fairly baseless since you can now switch keychains on the fly, but most trailers before have used the same keychain as the world being shown, or just a random mix of ones we've seen. this time they all feel deliberate, as if they were lifted directly from someone's playthrough

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
by the way chaser did i love the rapunzel scene by the way
Mandy Moore is going to make me cry in this game. BTW it's been a great year for Mandy, with all these lovely projects AND she got married earlier this week

T0jqbVP.png

kingsoraful

Awards
I could have sworn we were gonna get a long version of the Mexico trailer. Hmm oh wel,”99&/ like they’re revealing the final 2 Disney worlds in December.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I could have sworn we were gonna get a long version of the Mexico trailer.
Like most things on this forum where people believe something is happening to only be let down, it was just fans guessing and then ultimately believing in what they theorise.

Seadrin

Awards
Mandy Moore is going to make me cry in this game. BTW it's been a great year for Mandy, with all these lovely projects AND she got married earlier this week

T0jqbVP.png

Yes!! And that is TOTALLY her. Love it!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Game is finished? No chance of a second delay then? This is easily the best news I've heard about KH3 since it was announced back in 2013

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How come The Professional didn't say "Get ready for 1am on November 21st because it's about to go down"? Because, tbh, it went down.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Remember three weeks ago when we were complaining about marketing and now we’ve had three trailers and a batch of screenshots in less than three weeks? Lmao.

ImVentus

Awards
I'll say this. This was the most exciting trailer and the least jarring one to sit through.

Now I'm excited to see what the one for December will promote.

Sdog

Awards
Gone gold? This game can do that? It's happened y'all... words I never thought I'd read...

Also sound effects in a trailer honestly threw me off.

radiantmemories

So, it looks like Riku still has Way to the Dawn when he is fighting the Heartless with Mickey (you can see the wing as his keyblade is starting to materialize). So I guess he gets his new keyblade after whatever happens that causes Way to the Dawn to break.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, it looks like Riku still has Way to the Dawn when he is fighting the Heartless with Mickey (you can see the wing as his keyblade is starting to materialize). So I guess he gets his new keyblade after whatever happens that causes Way to the Dawn to break.
What is most interesting about this is Mickey already has the new Keyblade at that point. Aqua picks it up when Riku is injured, probably after his Keyblade is destroyed, so it isn't something Mickey stole from Aqua or from the Realm of Darkness. It probably just IS a parting gift from Yen Sid.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hearing "Development of Kingdom Hearts 3 is now finished" is a phrase I knew I would eventually hear but somehow didn't believe it. But here it is. The game is done. It's officially complete. After 5 and a half years since the initial reveal, it's finally ready to go.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This was an interesting look at the game. I swear we've seen similarly styled trailers here in the US before, but maybe I'm just thinking of FF. I appreciated all the action scenes, and the Ariel summon is worthy of being a closing shot.

It's still just surreal that this moment is finally upon us, y'all. I honestly can't believe it. It needs sinking in.

How come The Professional didn't say "Get ready for 1am on November 21st because it's about to go down"? Because, tbh, it went down.

Shtaaap! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back