• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Roxas

Walking the Road to Darkness with Sora and Riku
having trouble in a certain level? is there some boss that keeps owning you? Is the final boss too godly for you(same as owning you)? here you can get tips from me, Final Roxas:thumbsup: , on how to complete minigames, defeat bosses and other stuff, but i'm almost finished so there will be some things i can't totally help you with.:unsure:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah I need help with Sephy,and im having trouble with the Underworld matches cause I use Stitch as many times as I can but it still wont work.

Final Roxas

Don't go against Sephiroth until you're over 80, he's too hard. also, level up your forms so you have everything at level 3 and equip sora's limit and beserk charge(something that let's you attack continiously). when your facing him, he'll start off with a larg combo. counter it with a reaction and get ready to use Trinity. keep using break until the limit gauge is gone, afterward keep attacking. be careful of Sin Harvest Angel. if you seen it in kh1, you'll know it decreases both health and magic. Make sure you have elixersand you put them in your quick pick menu. you'll know when he's usng it when he rises to the air. attack him befor he says that last word. that's practally all there is to know. as for your stitch thing, your request is a little vague. i can only think it's about the titan and hades cups. you're gonna have to give me some more info.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...you dont need to be over 80 i did it at 60 on proud. you just need to have your abilites from valor, wisdom and master at lv3. use them at all times to close in on him or get far away from him. if you got glide even better.
his attack patterns are pretty simple to figure out.
when he uses 'descend heartless angel' (not sin harvest) close in on him using aerial jump and the and high jump or glide.
if you find it hard to do this in time then use trinity limit.

for stitch in the underworld battles. i think your on about rackin up the insane points right? all you do is summon him and use his ohana. you'll get bare orb without the enemy dying. so you can keep doin it.

for the cerberus cups insane amount of points, use magnega on the enemies. it'll either bring them all in together for the killin or destroy them instantly dependin on your magic strength. the quicker you kill em the more points you get.

Sexy Angel
If you want more points in the cups where you can use summonings alot, use Peter Pan and his Never Land attack on enemies. The points come out of enemies like water spilling from a cup.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
If you want more points in the cups where you can use summonings alot, use Peter Pan and his Never Land attack on enemies. The points come out of enemies like water spilling from a cup.

THANK YOU!!!! Someone finally agrees with my Peter Pan trick :closedeyes:yeah its the best that u cn do and it'll give u (in my case in one paradux titans and a couple hades) 3000 points in one round!!!

Hey Final, came to stop by and say hello and also askj for help. but first, let me lend some help on sephy. usually, everyone does the reaction command for his attackl, heres a better method, use reflectga. put it on ur quick command (i use square) and he'll get damage. this also helps when he unleashes the ball attack since, if ur like me, im targeting him and i have to untarget and try to hit them but they usually hit me first. i use reflectga since spehys usually near and it damages him too. now, since im level 99, i go and kill, but the best way is to use trinity, elixier, rinse, and repeat. If u run out, use mega-enther and have a megalixer incase u get hit by his angel. Also, glide might come in handy if he uses his meteors, which he must likely will not if u use this method.

ok now for my problem, i have everything done in kh2 in jiminys journal, expect for moogle sythesis but thats another story, except hades cup for score. i can get it easily with peter pan but the hard part is to survive the 41-50, i died 43. any suggestions like armor or equipment??? tx and i already beat it, just not with the score.

EDIT: sry for misspelling, i type too fast.....

Final Roxas

yeah i barely survive there, too. but my tip would be to use trinity, then run away until the magic gauge is full, and reuse it. if your running low on health, then it's better to use curaga than to keep holding off on it. against beserk hades, use the hero sphere to make hades normal (duh!) and just attack him normally, i wouldn't use trinity because he teleports a lot here and it won't take him long to revert.

Sorry if that doesn't help much, but like i said, i can't help with everything. i need to get a few things done, too.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
43-50 the hardest thing was the one where you have to kill the stupid Crescendo enemies, and all the Morning Stars keep spawning. And for the Cloud, Leon, Tifa, Yuffie fight, abuse reflectga. And for all battles, Magnega is always a good option, especially against the car enemies.

mongoose300

i thought that the hardest round was with the 3 dinosaur things (i forgot their name). But they kept cornering me and didnt give me a chance to do anything so magnet helped a lot and so did reflect.

Rikusbrother

actually i think that it would be easier to level up ur final form until u can glide and use that to move around earier against Sephy

Final Roxas

hmmmmm........ It's been so long since i faced him, but when the scope appears on screen, run away from the three-shot combo and when he does the close up shot, after you hear a firing sound use the guard comand(Square while standing still if you have it equipped in your abilities) and it'll be deflected. i think it'd be a good idea to use warp snipe on him a lot. it's been so long so sorry if it doesn't help

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm stuck on the 2 battle of Xigbar.:unsure:
Can any1 plez help?:cry:

REACTION COMMANDS! Use "Warp Snipe", as there's no way it can be blocked and inflicts the most damage on Xigbar. Magic is good to, if you can't reach him. Equip Donald and Goofy with hi-potions etc, then Sora doesn't have to waste time healing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back