• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 featured in latest issue of Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was featured in the latest issue of Jump! The scan shows off screenshots of KiNGDOM HEARTS 0.2, X Back Cover and Dream Drop Distance HD, as well as new renders of Sora and Riku.

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 will be releasing in December 2016 exclusively on the Playstation 4. An exact date has yet to be announced. More news is expected to be revealed this week at the Tokyo Game Show, held from September 15~18, where demos and a trailer will be available for the attendees.

Source: RedMakuzawa

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Riku's bad-assing it up in the corner with TWtD while Sora's jumping away saying "I shit back there" with his face. perfect renders, guys. Couldn't be better.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
look at Riku reach for Sora like he's about to pull Sora back by his hood and protect him like the loyal dream-eater-slash-knight-in-shining-armor he is.

WaveK89

I know it's just a scan, but I kind of like how the grayscale look, haha.

To be honest, as hyped as I am for trailer/demo of 2.8, I'm also a bit torn on thinking we'd receive too much info by this point.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I just want that render of KH3D Sora in color and i´ll be happy for the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back