• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I know this won't happen but
I just saw thease old sketches. thease would be awesome alt for donald and goofy.
In fact I like the previous donald more
kh_earlyart1_thumb.jpg

haha I like those outfits, but I prefer the ones we have now more :) I think the idea of alternate costumes for DLC is funny, I'd like if SE did that, but as seen with FFXIII-2, SE charges really steep prices on their alternate costumes. I'd love to see a old theme like this where the costumes look more like historical periods.

ddvw123abc

Sorry I've got no idea where to search, but has it been confirmed for getting an NA release?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry I've got no idea where to search, but has it been confirmed for getting an NA release?
Not yet, but it's more than likely being released in North America.
Not to mention it'd be a bit rude of Square Enix to not release it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
haha I like those outfits, but I prefer the ones we have now more :) I think the idea of alternate costumes for DLC is funny, I'd like if SE did that, but as seen with FFXIII-2, SE charges really steep prices on their alternate costumes. I'd love to see a old theme like this where the costumes look more like historical periods.

I actually would like alternate customes lol. Especially if it comes to Kingdom Hearts 3, it would be nice to have the option to wear past clothing. Or Donald/Goofy's magician/knight costume.

kupo1121

Awards
I actually would like alternate customes lol. Especially if it comes to Kingdom Hearts 3, it would be nice to have the option to wear past clothing. Or Donald/Goofy's magician/knight costume.

I would like to have Disney inspired outfits like the Tron or Stemboat Willie costumes, but in all worlds instead of just one. I would definitely buy them all, but like any alternate costumes in any game, I usually stick to the main one, even if I have multiple ones lol xP

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yeah, for FFXIII-2 I didnt care for alternate costumes, but for KH I'd love to have some.

especially some world-themed ones. For the most part, Sora doesnt need his KH1 clothes so he'd fit in better with say some thin flannel(?) for La Cite des Cloches or something. I've actually kept that one in my head for awhile, so maybe I'll actually draw it one of these days.

but also some original designs wouldnt be bad. lea in BBS attire would be awesome!

kupo1121

Awards
yeah, for FFXIII-2 I didnt care for alternate costumes, but for KH I'd love to have some.

especially some world-themed ones. For the most part, Sora doesnt need his KH1 clothes so he'd fit in better with say some thin flannel(?) for La Cite des Cloches or something. I've actually kept that one in my head for awhile, so maybe I'll actually draw it one of these days.

but also some original designs wouldnt be bad. lea in BBS attire would be awesome!

Sora in Merman form throughout the entire game haha. It would be broken because you could swim in the air anywhere you wanted, but because of the controls, would be worth it lmao?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If we're talking DLC alternate outfits~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

Awards
If we're talking DLC alternate outfits~

How would you guys feel about costumes based off of other games? Like how FFXIII-2 had AC costume (but that wouldn't work for KH imo), I'm not too sure what games they could use honestly.

Also, I just realized, if they included episodes after the fact...who's to say we wouldn't get DLC of Aqua's time in the RoD, and maybe all the clues we were supposed to get in a certain BbSv2???

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If it works, then by all means go for it! Sometimes it works better than original costumes so you never know~

But no, no story DLC please ;A;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Sora in Merman form throughout the entire game haha. It would be broken because you could swim in the air anywhere you wanted, but because of the controls, would be worth it lmao?
Well, not merman form, but nice outfits. However, for repeat playthroughs, the idea is kinda similar.

If it works, then by all means go for it! Sometimes it works better than original costumes so you never know~

But no, no story DLC please ;A;

Story DLC is really the only DLC *really* worth getting imo, which is pretty sad.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Story DLC shouldn't even be DLC. It should be included in the game anyway.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
New world specific outfits like one for Olympus Coliseum where Sora has an outfit similar to Zack's. Because seeing him in a "skirt" in worth it! ( ̄ー ̄)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

which is why it's sad. It's one thing when it's an extra or alternate episode, but what they did with Lightning's chapter in XIII-2 was just not a good idea. Still, cant fight the deadlines so at some DLC is inevitable.

I hope to God not for KH3 though.

kupo1121

Awards

I completely agree...either that or it be free, or perhaps something like Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is doing where the DLC is free for the first 2 weeks of its release and then becomes charged after that. However, they did it with FFXIII-2 so I do expect it in KH3 :( I almost feel it is inevitable so I'll just go along with it >_<

which is why it's sad. It's one thing when it's an extra or alternate episode, but what they did with Lightning's chapter in XIII-2 was just not a good idea. Still, cant fight the deadlines so at some DLC is inevitable.

I hope to God not for KH3 though.

I also hope KH3 doesn't have it, but I see it being very possible considering it would be exactly like in FFXIII-2 where you would play as a characters other than the main one (AKA Sora) so it would need to be based off of your current record. I can see it fitting in exactly like it did in FFXIII-2, but I still hope it doesn't happen (I know...like you said, fighting the inevitable).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well XIII-2 was a bit of an experiment with DLC. I wouldn't expect it to be the norm for SE. LRFF won't have any story DLC, but then again I don't see the main XIII games as a representation of SE's business typical business practices rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back