• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
this scene in hd plox

IhHLe.gif

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
So when 2.5 is eventually announced (We all know something like that will come sooner or later), does anyone want them to go through and fix some of the errors in KH2? At least some of the glaring ones, like "Tell me why HE picked you." It shouldn't be that hard, seeing as McCartney should already be doing new voice work anyway for Days

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So when 2.5 is eventually announced (We all know something like that will come sooner or later), does anyone want them to go through and fix some of the errors in KH2? At least some of the glaring ones, like "Tell me why HE picked you." It shouldn't be that hard, seeing as McCartney should already be doing new voice work anyway for Days

I hope so though I think it might depend if they're redoing the voice acting to even bother. But then again looking over the script to look for inconsistencies is probably too much work.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would be nice.
"Yen Sid lives here!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still don't get why Pete went to the side of Darkness when all Minnie did was put him in a time out in the Lanes Between for trying to screw up the Festival.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I still don't understand why she put him in the Lanes Between. What a mess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still don't get why Pete went to the side of Darkness when all Minnie did was put him in a time out in the Lanes Between for trying to screw up the Festival.
Well, apparently he did more than that before didn't he?
Wasn't the Festival the last straw?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will not even try to understand how Country of the Musketeers exists in the timeline. just saiyan

Okay, I give you that. He was pretty darn evil there. I love the movie too and how he was so ready to murder Minnie.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I kinda wanna say that 3D will make it in as cutscenes if only for consistencies sake. Also because it's still a fairly recent game.

So was GoW: Ghost of Sparta and MGS: Peace Walker.

STOP RUINING MY DREAMS.... :3

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I gotta admit, it would be a little disappointing if that's the box art. It's not a deal breaker or anything but I'm hoping for new artz.

Also, in the time line CoM is overlapping with Days but the end of KH1 isn't overlapping with Days. Nutty time line is nutty lol.

technically the only nut there is that Days should start before COM. Days, except for two scenes, starts right after KH1(or it might as well, there could've been as little as a day or two between Xemnas and Ansem fighting)

But yeah, excited! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back