• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenrir

it can be done. I did it. I can summon king mickey anytime I want.

God_of_Death

fenrir said:
it can be done. I did it. I can summon king mickey anytime I want.
Do you mind posting a video or pic (if you could)? Cause i dont believe you can do something like this without the action replay.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
fenrir said:
I dont care what you herd, its true. I have done it. I can now summon king mickey anytime I want. It is hard to do. They mean 100%!!!!!! Everything has to be done.
lol
I've done it 100% Gummi ship, Jiminy's Journal everything. it's not true. I hate to burst your bubble.

Dark Keyblade

Ok Hows this fenrir show us proof that you have done it or someone else show us proof. If no one can Then we are off the subject.

OK

I

inhiding

Dark Keyblade said:
Ok Hows this fenrir show us proof that you have done it or someone else show us proof. If no one can Then we are off the subject.

OK
In all honesty, why even bother asking?

pimpinhuskie519

Ok first of all that guys lying lol even when u use AR or codebreaker to use mickey he becomes the main person (not as a summoned character) and he cant use action commands or magic and if u try it freezes showing that there isnt available data to support the character therefore he couldnt be an accessible character even as a summoned one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back