• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Keyblade

Can someone tell me about the king mickey summon that you get in Timeless River. I know you can get it for completing everthing but I don't know if that includes gummi ships too.

He
lp

:confused:

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It's probably something Nomura wanted in the game to get us to work hard to strive for 100%. It'll be hard to get though.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think I saw something about that somewhere, but I highly doubt it exists. It would have been mentioned sooner or been in a strategy guide. Maybe with a cheat device, but like I said, I doubt such an item exists.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Hint: Summon Mickey:
Complete everything, then go to Timeless River. Go into the newly created door on the left. Help Mickey fight some Heartless. After the fight he will give you a King's Charm. It costs four bar of Guard.
--from gamewinners--

xD
Okay.
Sure. So it's fake. Sorry. I've beaten everything. And, no it's not true

666Sora

Yeah i've beaten it 100% on all difficulties and never seen that cause i always go to timeless river and never saw an extra door with mickey in it where you fight heartless then summon him and i am there right now and don't see it so its fake or needs a gameshark or somethin to do it which i highly doubt.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Noo.. It means the Mickey in timeless river.. you know? he kinda helps you in them challege things..

God_of_Death

master of keys said:
Well from hearing from what you all said,Im thinking its not true,and that sucks that you can't summon him.
Yeah its not true but if you really want to play as mickey get the action replay max( the one they made specifically for KH2) it has a code to play as a bunch of characters

Destiniesdoor

But honestly, if you could summon him, then he would have a limit right? And when you get Jimmies Journal to where it just has ??? marks where you have yet to get something. Then you would not be able to complete the Journal 100% untill you beat the GAME 100%, and if you only only got Micky after completing the game 100% (Which would unclude beating the journal 100%)...then, yeah...you wouldn't be able to get him at all...unless his limit didn't count.

fenrir

I dont care what you herd, its true. I have done it. I can now summon king mickey anytime I want. It is hard to do. They mean 100%!!!!!! Everything has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back