• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

wouldn't be cool if KH3 was two discs one disc would be the real story.And two second one being a big multiplayer game.You create your own charcter and just fight agianst each other and if you die you become a heartless and if you die after that you become a nobody and once you die after that you go back to orginal form

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
wouldn't be cool if KH3 was two discs one disc would be the real story.And two second one being a big multiplayer game.You create your own charcter and just fight agianst each other and if you die you become a heartless and if you die after that you become a nobody and once you die after that you go back to orginal form

Multiplayer in Kingdom Hearts, including a create-your-own-Sora-clone doesn't make a lick of sense at all in the entire storyline of Kingdom Hearts whatsoever... so I don't know how logical that whole idea is.

shadow_of_light

two discs, maybe, but only if that was b/c the game was so expansive that that was necessary, lest the completely overflow the first disc. now creating your own character, no. sounds nice, yes, but does it make sense, definitely not.

dungeonmaster254

sounds kinda cool but i think i ahve a better idea.
ok so instead of making you character and turning it a heartless/nobodie when u die, i think that you should beable to play as the sora on you saved game file and fight the other person who is useing their saved game file. so basicly it would kinda be like the "link" function on kh:COM only for KH3
i am sorry if this does not make much sense......:closedeyes:

D

Divine Light

i dunno lol...it sounds kinda cool. i think they could do more though.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think I have a better idea. well..you'd probablly only need one disc. You play as Sora in one, and in the Other you play as..Villian?Mickey?Riku?Other?

Actually, a KH MMO, if done PROPERLY, would be amazing.

And by properly, I mean the impossibility to create clones of the canon characters...to begin with. Srsly.

And, also, by properly, I mean it should be free. =D

Think of all of the worlds that you could travel to! You could make your own world, if you wanted to. It doesn't need to be canon... But, it would be better if it was.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Not sure I like it, The whole going into a heartless and a Nobody sorta thing. Cause the whole idea of the game is that Light Wins over all. So pretty much when u become a heartless you should lose, Perhaps maybe you could have different forms like antiform but personally im not sure I want to go with it. I like the sound of 358/2 days cause your org members which brings me to my next point about I'd rather play as one of the characters from KH cause I really wouldn't want it to lose it's shine or so to speak. Nice thought but I'm not sure I personally would go for it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
As long as it was distinctly seperate from the storyline, otherwise people might get confused.

You know what would be cool? A KH game based entirely on tournaments, where every character that ever picked up a weapon in the series would be playable. It would basically be like the tournaments in Olympic Coliseum, but you could create your own teams, either stick with Sora, Donald, and Goofy, or mix and match with Yuffie, Axel, and Mickey, or Riku, Sephiroth, and Mulan (seriously I'm just picking random names out of my head, but you get the idea). Kind of like those people who use cheat codes to make characters fight each other throughout KH2, only this would be official and you could save your progress. Characters like Xemnas and Sephiroth would have to be unlocked, because let's face it, if you played as Sephiroth there'd be no challenge at all! The object of the game would be to defeat all the other teams and win the Cup!

It would probably be a lot of work on the part of the creators to make fighting styles for every single character, but it would be so worth it!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
A KH MMO would fail for many reasons..

Ugh. Agreed. I really hate the whole "Lets have a KH MMO!" Oh joy of joys. Another runescape with keyblades. v.v; No thank you. Lets have Kh stick to good ole RPG please. Not EVERYTHING has to be online, FPS, or a sports game. Bump. That.

And then of course, we'd get that group of people who knows Kh only for it being online and go on with their absolutely retarded, illiterate chat speak and yell at us true Kh fans about how "nuh uh!111!1!2 kingdum harts waz ttly a online gam 1st!1! dum n00bs!" Icky. No thanks.

An online Kh game=terrible.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
As long as it was distinctly seperate from the storyline, otherwise people might get confused.

You know what would be cool? A KH game based entirely on tournaments, where every character that ever picked up a weapon in the series would be playable. It would basically be like the tournaments in Olympic Coliseum, but you could create your own teams, either stick with Sora, Donald, and Goofy, or mix and match with Yuffie, Axel, and Mickey, or Riku, Sephiroth, and Mulan (seriously I'm just picking random names out of my head, but you get the idea). Kind of like those people who use cheat codes to make characters fight each other throughout KH2, only this would be official and you could save your progress. Characters like Xemnas and Sephiroth would have to be unlocked, because let's face it, if you played as Sephiroth there'd be no challenge at all! The object of the game would be to defeat all the other teams and win the Cup!

It would probably be a lot of work on the part of the creators to make fighting styles for every single character, but it would be so worth it!

Yes That would be cool, That was kinda what I was getting at Fight ur buddies in tournament style or you can team up to fight em. or just fight solo or withy random party members.

Ugh. Agreed. I really hate the whole "Lets have a KH MMO!" Oh joy of joys. Another runescape with keyblades. v.v; No thank you. Lets have Kh stick to good ole RPG please. Not EVERYTHING has to be online, FPS, or a sports game. Bump. That.

And then of course, we'd get that group of people who knows Kh only for it being online and go on with their absolutely retarded, illiterate chat speak and yell at us true Kh fans about how "nuh uh!111!1!2 kingdum harts waz ttly a online gam 1st!1! dum n00bs!" Icky. No thanks.

It's funny you shoudl mention that,
A mate of mine who isn't exactly as KH crazy as me said to me excitedly Guess what? They're making Kingdom Hearts online, at first I thought this would be cool but reading you post scares me away from the idea...

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes That would be cool, That was kinda what I was getting at Fight ur buddies in tournament style or you can team up to fight em. or just fight solo or withy random party members.

It's funny you shoudl mention that,
A mate of mine who isn't exactly as KH crazy as me said to me excitedly Guess what? They're making Kingdom Hearts online, at first I thought this would be cool but reading you post scares me away from the idea...

Well I can assure you Sqaure Enix isn't making any online Kh game now, thats for sure. So your friend must mean some random person or group is making an attempt at an online Kh game. v.v; Ugh. I hate illiterate, chat spekaing retards who run around spouting the word "n00b* at everybody who isn't as good as them, and sometimes at people who are better simply because they beat them. <.<; I despise online games for that reason. I can't handle the people. x.x;

Seikay

lol Im putting that in my sig it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back