• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
wouldn't be cool if KH3 was two discs one disc would be the real story.And two second one being a big multiplayer game.You create your own charcter and just fight agianst each other and if you die you become a heartless and if you die after that you become a nobody and once you die after that you go back to orginal form

that sounds soooo fun... i say it could be during the time of the keyblade wars and you pick a side and customize your character and keyblade... that way if it was during the keyblade wars then it would somewhat tie to the story but not enough to completely ruin it if it sucked :bored:....

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well I can assure you Sqaure Enix isn't making any online Kh game now, thats for sure. So your friend must mean some random person or group is making an attempt at an online Kh game. v.v; Ugh. I hate illiterate, chat spekaing retards who run around spouting the word "n00b* at everybody who isn't as good as them, and sometimes at people who are better simply because they beat them. <.<; I despise online games for that reason. I can't handle the people. x.x;

n00b... I hate that word it makes me shudder. I'll be honest with you, I use to chat speak and It's a hard habbit to get out of but I hate it when you're trying to read what people have written and you can't understand it cause it's all abreviated and stuff. It's annoying. I still have so chat speak issues I can't deal with like lol for example.

Xerrat

But then, every prepubescent kid who reckons they like Kingdom Hearts would want to be Sora, Kairi or Riku and throw a hissy fit about it when they figure out they can't do that.

Major influx of Mary Sues and Gary Stus ahoy!

And frankly, it would do HORRORS for the fanfiction - it's already so abused!

rikufan06

sounds kinda cool but i think i ahve a better idea.
ok so instead of making you character and turning it a heartless/nobodie when u die, i think that you should beable to play as the sora on you saved game file and fight the other person who is useing their saved game file. so basicly it would kinda be like the "link" function on kh:COM only for KH3
i am sorry if this does not make much sense......:closedeyes:

thats wat im talkin about like online battling and everything
then we could all be official keyblade wielders
:thumbsup:yah

pinoy4evah

Website
www.youtube.com
well as long as the multiplayer game wouldn't coincide w/the story then that wud b cool. I always wanted on of those. Kinda like Chain of Memories and the 1-on-1 battles. It'd probably b more fun than fighting boses cuz there'd b a challenge

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
thats wat im talkin about like online battling and everything
then we could all be official keyblade wielders
:thumbsup:yah

That is one out many reasons why a MMO would fail..

Everyone would want to be Keyblade Master and the other class wouldn't be out matched..

You would have very few Healers etc.. Why? Because 99% of everyone will be playing a Keyblade master..

Poochie

I'LL KILL YOU ALL.............wait, what was the q
Ugh. Agreed. I really hate the whole "Lets have a KH MMO!" Oh joy of joys. Another runescape with keyblades. v.v; No thank you. Lets have Kh stick to good ole RPG please. Not EVERYTHING has to be online, FPS, or a sports game. Bump. That.

And then of course, we'd get that group of people who knows Kh only for it being online and go on with their absolutely retarded, illiterate chat speak and yell at us true Kh fans about how "nuh uh!111!1!2 kingdum harts waz ttly a online gam 1st!1! dum n00bs!" Icky. No thanks.

An online Kh game=terrible.

That was real funny.

But still I sorta agree with Xirsch_2 beacause of what he said about people thinking they know more about Kingdom Hearts than us real KH fans:cursing::angry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back