• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI's Secret Santa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalion

It's near that time of the year again! Let's celebrate by giving each other gifts!

FAQ:

Q. What's a Secret Santa?
A. Quoted straight from Wikipedia: Secret Santa is a Western holiday tradition in which members of a group are randomly assigned other members to whom they anonymously give a gift. Often practiced in workplaces, or amongst large families, participation in it is usually voluntary. It offers a way for many people to give and receive a gift at low cost to those involved.

Q. What kind of stuff should I give?
A. Give free music, photos, ebooks, or movies (read warning below). Poems and home made greetings work wonders.

Q. When do we get the names of the people we have to gift?
A. After the 20th/before the 22nd of December. Don't worry, you'll have ample time to purchase a gift.

Q. How do we send our gifts?
A. Private Message your giftee your present. If it's a big file like a movie or music file, use a file hosting site like Megaupload or Rapidshare.

Q. When should we start sending our gifts?
A. Try to arrange it so it will arrive around the 25th day mark. Just send your gifts on Christmas Day as soon as you get to a computer. If it takes a really long time, though, contact me and tell me if you didn't get a gift.

Q. What happens if the person who was supposed to send me a gift doesn't?
A. Please tell me the truth. Depending on your situation, I might give you a gift myself as a sort of compensation.

Rules:

Entry closes on December 20th. THAT'S 3 DAYS AWAY!!!
Sign ups can be submitted by PM'ing me or posting in this thread that you want to participate.
The general rule is that give others what you yourself would want to get.

WARNING: Do NOT gift others any pirated media, either music or movies or whatnot. Make sure your gift is legal.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Q. What kind of stuff should I give?
A. Give free music, photos, ebooks, or movies (read warning below). Poems and home made greetings work wonders.

[…]

Q. How do we send our gifts?
A. Private Message your giftee your present. If it's a big file like a movie or music file, use a file hosting site like Megaupload or Rapidshare.

[…]

WARNING: Do NOT gift others any pirated media, either music or movies or whatnot. Make sure your gift is legal.
what

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
oh my gizzle oh my stars i hope i get backdoor sluts 9 this year *hint hint lol*

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
This is stupid. :/

Idunno how you plan on arranging something like this since this is the internet and everything and anything I could send would be considered illegal in some form.

Yeah, I'll sign up though. God knows I have a long list of crap I could give in my Itunes.

EDIT:

I want Drammatica:The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura. The whole thing. I don't want the 9 songs you can get off of Megaupload. I want the whole shabangabang that includes all 16 songs complete with cover art in the line up so I can see them on my Ipod.

I don't care who my secret santa is. :3

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Which part doesn't make sense? It all makes sense in my mind. Users sign up, I PM the person they're supposed to give a gift too. Then during Christmas Day you give the gift to the person you were assigned to.
I suggest you read the "WARNING" in your post you dumb fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back