• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHINSIDER WRITER'S COMMISSION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I love the idea. ♥
But since English isn't my first language, I have a feeling everything I'd write would suck.
Anyways, have fun writing, everyone. :3

.xone

Awards
I love the idea. ♥
But since English isn't my first language, I have a feeling everything I'd write would suck.
Anyways, have fun writing, everyone. :3

IKR, I think my idea would became fantastic if I can blast through this barrier.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
IKR, I think my idea would became fantastic if I can blast through this barrier.

well, just send the request and someone else will take care of it for you.

consider it done, CD-Mann!

.xone

Awards
well, just send the request and someone else will take care of it for you.

consider it done, CD-Mann!

nehh.. I think I will take up the challange. Trying is to make yourself better, right? Never know when never try.

Masonicon

Here's my fanfic request:

Story Type: fanfiction
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy hybrid
Properties in Fanfic: Digimon, Teen Titans(just refers to 2003-2006 cartoon series), Pokemon Anime, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 as well Heroes TV Series and Crysis

Synopsis: the group that consists Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans); Cuddles, Giggles, Toothy, Petunia, Flaky, Nutty, and Sniffles (Happy Tree Friends); Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze (Sonic); Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Spike (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); and Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, and Yoshi as well Rosalina and Professor E.Gadd (Mario) travels together into Warhammer 40k Universe(sets following 13th Black Crusade) with Upgraded Gummi Ship for vacation, unaware of Sylar(after he got most(if not all) of Heroes universe Powers) uses captured Nanosuit Lifeform known as Prophet/Alcatraz as host for C'Tan shards while he wills himself become daemonhost for all 4 chaos gods(with Sylar himself wears Nanosuit once Sylar and Symbiotic Nanosuit are hosts Chaos Gods and C'Tan shards respectively)

Special Requests: every single Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic characters in this fanfic must capable of fighting or at least take care or stands up for themselves(where Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody as well 8 Original Digidestined are powered up than their canon selves: Ash got Aura(that can manifests as wide array of Superhuman Powers), Misty got Hydrokinesis(for anything other than blood-bending), Tracey can sketch future events as well shots winds from his hands, Melody got Magical Ocarina as well multiple elemental powers, Taichi got Pyrokinesis and ability to enhance his own physical attributes, Yamato got Cryokinesis and Enhanced Strength, Sora(Digidestined) got Aerokinesis and Enhanced Speed, Koshiro got Electrokinesis and Technopathy, Mimi got Plant Manipulation, Joe got Hydrokinesis and Healing touch, Takeru got TIme and Probability Manipulation, and Hikari got Psionics and Light Manipulation though the 8 Original Digidestined are can summons their Partner Digimon that stored in their respective Digivices(that's looks like D-3) as usual and they can biomerges with their respective Digimon once their Digimon are in their Mega forms), PG-13, keep Disney References to minimum, Happy Tree Friends are only marginally luckier than Star Trek Redshirts, Bring in Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug as well O'Connell Family from the Mummy and Extreme Ghostbusters in the climax, little swearing, and most importantly, the 8 Digidestined takes their 02 forms with summer clothes while KH Human trio takes their KH2 forms and Both Ash and Misty are wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody are wears her street clothes.

Preferred Writer: free

Last edited:

Songbird

Grrrr
I'll join in! I very much like writing exercises, and these would be more like long individual chapters, right? Almost like a short story but longer?

My only request is that I'm not pressured for fanfiction. I prefer original stories and will only do fanfiction if I really love the idea and can get the ball rolling in my head first.

EDIT: I might take CD's request. Seems like minimalist might be a bit of fun there. Where should I be posting it?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'll join in! I very much like writing exercises, and these would be more like long individual chapters, right? Almost like a short story but longer?

My only request is that I'm not pressured for fanfiction. I prefer original stories and will only do fanfiction if I really love the idea and can get the ball rolling in my head first.

EDIT: I might take CD's request. Seems like minimalist might be a bit of fun there. Where should I be posting it?

Post another thread when its done with the story stating you fulfilled the request then inform me and the requester so i can post to OP.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bumping to welcome sorastwilight! lets get somw ideas going people.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Hello everyone! Thank you for having me :) If you want a sample of my work please visit my past posts I have made on here. I will take requests via private messaging as it is easier for me. I will soon be posting some of my own works onto the forums. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back