• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider (part 1): academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHeart63

"Well, I guess we could go..." Kaname replied reluctantly. He really didn't want to go to another lesson, but dragged his heels to the room it was going to take place in anyway.
As they both arrived and sat down in the pretty large room, Kaname was scared. The teacher he had evaded earlier on was teaching them, and Kaname was pretty sure that if he recognised the teacher...

"Hey, Pyro? D'ya reckon you could try and help me keep a low profile?" Kaname politely asked.

Callaghan

Awards
"Uh I guess I could try, but I tend to stick out a bit..." Before sitting down she removed her trench coat to reveal her.. interesting.. clothes beneath She wore gothic laced up black bondage pants with chains coming off it, hence the jingling as she walk, she wore a silver bullet belt on her pants. With the trench coat gone you could just see her black skate shoes that had white and red writing and pictures on them. Her t-shirt was also black but with a black and white picture supporting a logo 'Alberta' on it. She wore a random small black tie around her neck, on her left arm was a fishnet glove the went to her elbow, a pair of spikes and other bangles, on the right was a studded cuff with more bangles and chain bracelets. She had decided to tone it down a bit today being new and all.
She looked at her timetable "so this is keyblading history?" she looked to Kaname who sunk in his chair, half trying to hide, she smirked
"Mind if I ask why you need to keep low?"

DarkHeart63

"This teacher..." Kaname replied, "Saw me truanting one of my lessons earlier on. In fact, I was supposed to be in lesson when I met you and that other guy.
"By the way, I can't remember finding out his name. What was it?" Kaname asked Pyro, sinking even lower when the teacher turned their way.

Callaghan

Awards
"Uh, I dunno, Mr bald dude?" she giggled, she had a bad habit of calling teacher by nicknames, this one would need some improvement.
"Ah yeah, I'm not sure you'll be able to avoid him all year" Pyro whispered and then smilled at the teacher as he looked their way "Considering we have him for 2 classes" She got out a pencil and began drawing in her note book "Say you got called to the office or something"

DarkHeart63

"Hmm, I guess you have a point," Kaname replied. He was still feeling a bit edgy about having him for two lessons, but thought that his age would probably make him forget anyway.
Kaname laughed to himself when he thought of this, and just decided to sit through the rest of this lesson whether he was listening or not.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Star looked at all the creatures surronding him "this is starting to get annoying what ever you things are you die here Thundary dissent" Star shot thunder shots in the air and watched all the creatures die slowly of shock as he walked to his third class he wondered "these thing are seeming to get bolder what are they"

Callaghan

Awards
about 20mins into the class Pyro had to stiffle her giggles, she'd atempted to draw an very curious picture of their teacher, in a manga style, but over the top regarding his features. This sort of thing has gotten her kicked out of class before
"what do you think Kaname?" She showed him her book "worth something?" she again atempted not to giggle. As the teacher looked their way she put on her most 'serious' face and stared back at him as he continued lecturing the class

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon sighed now as he looked around. There really seemed to be nothing to do before classes started, especially when there were already classes going on. As he walked the empty hallways, he heard an older voice call out in his direction.

"Hey Kid!" It was a teacher, or so he assumed, with a hot cup of coffee. He looked sternly at Jon, tapping his foot as he questioned him. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Don't have one now."

"I doubt that. Care to show me your schedule?"

"Of course." As Jon reached into his pocket, he realized that he hadn't really brought anything with him but his wallet and some paper, in order to pick up his schedule. He pulled out one of the papers he had, and handed the folded piece to the teacher. "There you are." he said with a smile.

"Alright then.....now what kind of trick is....." As the teacher looked up from the blank sheet of paper, Jon had already made a run for it down the halls. He could hear the teacher taking off, and not wanting to be caught, he had to think fast. He turned the corner once more, trying to find a place to hide, any place to hide. He opened a random door and slammed it behind him, listening till the teacher ran past his position. As he turned around, he noticed that the class seemed to be staring at him. He looked to the board, to see that this was The History of Keyblading class.

"Umm, sorry about that. Didn't..uh...want to be late....." He quickly sat down, pulling out a piece of paper. Though not fond of the fact he'd have to sit through a class he didn't want to be in, it was better than getting caught by that coffee loving teach. "Anyone have a pencil I could borrow?"

DarkHeart63

Kaname looked at Pyro's drawing and had to cover his mouth. If he hadn't, then the teacher would've turned around and seen them. Then the whole thing of Kaname skipping class would've come to light, and he might've been thrown out of school. On the first day...
Then a stroke of luck came, because the teacher looked at them both just as a boy came running into the class. Kaname thought he recognised him, and then remembered: he was the boy who was with Jesty earlier on in that day, the one who Kaname talked to for just under 20 seconds.

As he sat down, Kaname wondered why he was in here, and why he had also come in so late in the lesson. Just as he wondered this, a person who he assumed to be a teacher ran past the door, and Kaname smirked. "So, I guess I'm not the only one who skips class..."
Kaname then sat through the rest of the lesson, occasionally stifling his laughter whenever he remebered Pyro's picture. After it ended, Kaname walked up to the other guy and said, "So, you're the guy who was fighting Jesty earlier on, huh?"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Star looked around he had no class at the moment and that was good "That thing isn't good news" he said looking at the creature that was clad in armor it slammed him with amazing speed sending him flying through the History of the keyblade class as he looked at the door that had just been riped he heard the teacher say "Mister Star" but that all was heard as the Armor free hand came into the class and pulled him back to the fight then Star took out his thunder wind Sword cutting the arm in halve "Take that you big armor thing he said as it got out of transe it was surprised star had destroyed its arm and was mad it sent its feet at him "Thundary Desent" Star said taking out his giuns and shooting Shock waves at the legs it strike one but the other hit Star flying in to the out side area

OOc: if anyone wants to join the fight here you go

Callaghan

Awards
One moment Pyro was stiffling giggles, the next some other dude can hurtling into class, and just as classed finished, Kaname went to talk to the guy who'd come late, and then Star also came flying through the door, and dragged back out well this is an interesting class she sighed. I think I'll just wait before doing anything..

BlackmageAp

Awards
"Well, I actually wasn't fighting him, so much as I was apologizing, but yes, I was the one with the Jester Dude." Jon smiled and nodded slightly to Kaname. As he was going to offer a hand to shake, he heard the crashing of a door, student, and body of Armor. He grabbed his forehead, feeling a nasty migraine coming on.

"Perhaps some other time then, I feel I need to.....leave." He could certainly feel the pressure and excitement of their fight, but knew he'd go overboard if he joined. He quickly ran out the classroom door, heading to the office so he'd have an idea of when his classes were.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Chris jerked himself into an upright position as his clock went off for the fifteenth time that day. "Crap, I'm going to be late again." Chris said. He jumped out of bed without making it and he sprinted towards his closet to get his choice of clothing. "The usual works with me." His clothes repeated themselves since he had fourteen copies of the same outfit. Immediately after doing his morning routine which consists of brushing his hair and teeth, putting on deodorant and washing his face, he left the room, locked it and ran down the hall to his deadly arts class.

"I'm tired of getting chewed out by the teacher." He said, "And this time I was positive I wouldn't oversleep." He turned the corner to see a group of students skipping class and decided to say nothing until he was out of harms way. "Go to class you morons!" When he finally arrived to the classroom he used his effort in sneaking to his seat and was almost caught but the role had yet to be called. "I must be very lucky today." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back