• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider (part 1): academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmageAp

Awards
*Please note, that this is not my RP. This was an RP created by our very own GrandMaster_Chris. All credit goes to him, he's just a little busy so I've posted it up for him. If you know of anyone who was signed up for this, gather them up.*

Years ago, there was a legendary battle between good and evil(no not KHU if that’s what you’re thinking). Deven and his great knights who go by the nicknames, The Midnighter, Manchester Black, Monkeybutt, and Spdude(don’t know their real names), the others aren’t well known and are no longer with us (they never come here anymore). Those who witnessed the battle said that it was like a ferocious break dance match with switchblades involved. It made World War 1 look like child's play. Anyway the good side won this battle, both sides losing a great number of warriors in this battle. Deven and his two White Knights followed by the Paladins raised a sword and stuck in the ground before saying “I shall defeat evil wherever it may come from.” He said. And to make his promise come true he created a school that would train the young warriors of today as evil rises again, this time wanting to open the legendary KingdomHearts. And with Deven gone and the White Knights too old to fight anymore these warriors from the academy named KHInsider academy must stand against this new evil and defeat it.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
The sunset's colors were blaring through the open window, coloring the walls of the room that may never be lived in again. Near the door, there was a suitcase filled with needed supplies plus someone's personal things. A tall girl stood near the open door, trying not to let her eyes water. She was alone in this world and well, leaving your childhood home is sad as well.

"I'll avenge you, mother." the girl muttered and locked the door and her past altogether.

~**~~**~~
"Hi Avani! You got up early today!" said a classamate. The girl known as Avani smiled and replied, "I've been having some stuff on my mind." "Well, you don't want to be late for class! Today the teachers are snappy!" snorted the girl. Avani laughed cheerily as she ran down the long hallways that were now full of people hurrying to go to their assigned classes.

The hallways were long, really long. But if you were troubled, it was a peacful place to walked about when people weren't present. Velvet carpets dressed the floors and large chandeliers hung above. People were chattering away with their close friends while some studious ones were dong last-minute studying for the next test. It sound like a normal school, right? Nah, it's magical.

This was Avani's 1st year in the Academy. Right now, it seems this year's going to be different.
--------------------------------------------
OC-This is AWESOME! Thank you ALOT GM!!!!
Is this a good enough intro?

Aphex

.Inspire.
Chains rattling echoed throughout the academy, hinting that the "Silent Joker" was somewhere near-by. A figure could be seen walking along the fairly wide open field of the campus, the sound coming from it. Around the figure's wrists were cuffs which had been cut so that the chain that connected the two were now dangling from the ends. For some apparent reason the figure wore a red/black joker's hat on its head, strands of black spikes sticking out from underneath it as its bangs covered its dull black eyes, giving it the look of a zombie.

The figure also donned a black sleeveless shirt along with a pair of black jeans as well as a pair of black combat boots with steel toes. Around its waist was a black belt with three row studs going around it but it was worn diagonally. It also wore a red scarf around its mouth, hence its alias. The other odd thing about the figure was that it carried what appeared to be a wand with a small joker head on it. Yes folks, if you hadn't guessed it yet then you would clearly see that this was none other than Shadows Fall, also known as the Silent Joker.

Shadows traveled along the field, heading towards the Academy, those empty black pools gazing upon it for another year. All though he appeared to be very underestimating, he was practically known as very deadly when it came to physical encounters. Standing there as his weapon, "Chainz" was wrapped around his right bicep and without saying a word, he entered the Academy halls as his new year began.

DarkHeart63

Kaname entered the enormous doors of the place he'd been looking for all this time. He had applied at the beginning of the year and managed to get into the school almost immediately after the entry exam.

He could hardly beleve his eyes when he entered. There were so many people, this place could've been mistaken for a town! He tried to find someone who could show him the way to his first lesson, and managed to find someone who knew the way.
They parted inside thebuilding, and Kaname had never seen so much stuff! "All this, just for a school?!?" he thought to himself.

He took the path the guy had told him to, and started running down the hall thinking he was late.As he turned a sharp corner, he accidentally bumped into a girl who was carrying what looked like a bow.
"Argh, this always happens! Oh, sorry about that. Name's Kaname, what's yours?"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
well were my post

Star looked at the building it was a new year and Star was as silent as ever walking to the academy he sat down waited for the day to start

Then took out his sword "thunder strike" he sat there thinking when he would fine the people that killed his life.

Callaghan

Awards
Pyro looked left, then right, then left again There's alot of people she thought. Transfered from a normal school, this was very weird to Pyro, I'm glad classes are mixed with skill not age or I'd so be the odd one out.
Raising the the hood of her trench coat over her spikey, gravity defying hair, Pyro redied herself to enter the swarm of bustling students to try and find the school office, checking her switchblades were in place, she firmly held her naginata, personally made with teh blade more scythe like, she apeared like death himself with her pale complection, but with many more shiny accessories, not so well seen under the coat. She then headed down the corridor.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Quite a disgusting place, the school had become. It had been filled with people of a middling sort, those whom Sean considered beneath him and those who possessed such a peculiar nature of existence that he found the people themselves somewhat improbable. Honestly, who wore jesters hats, or black hooded cloaks, or anything of that particular nature to school? The oddballs, of course, the dregs and wastes of society, hence spewed forth for what must have been the sole purpose of filling Sean's schedule with appointments for harassment and other actions of general unpleasantness. He was not terribly fond of most aspects of their existence, but those middling sort, those oddballs, provided him with wonderful chances to amuse himself and exchange witty repartee.

Sean was not unfortunate enough to possess the eternally perplexing and otherwise unattractive appearances of those who reigned over. He was gifted with shapeshifting, a nifty ability that truthfully allowed him to be whoever he wished, whenever he wished. He had often made use of this ability to force beloved friends against one antother, and had used it to escape punishment by the authorities from time to time. Such was his talent, such was his life.

Suiting his arrogant mindset, Sean sat literally above those he considered beneath him. Specifically, he was sitting most comfortably atop one in a series of stone columns that decorated the entrance to the KHinsider Academy. One would at first be confused as to how he reached his perch, only to have their question answered when he would shift into some sort of bird and fly to another column. He wore simple clothes, ones he approved of, quite obviously. A plain black t-shirt clothed his torso, a silver necklace thumping against his sternum through the fabric. A pair of dark blue jeans (boot cut of course) draped his leg, his feet clad in black sneakers. From his hip hung his rapier, the only thing that accompanied him no matter what form he was in. It's red scabbard shone in the afternoon light as he watched new students fumble about in confusion and innocence.

Innocence. That'd have to go.

Dark_StarX

He was free, finally free from those loathsome parents of his. Des couldn't help but feel happy about his new situation. Though his face, which was devoid of any emotion, betrayed that feeling.

The day was quite young at the moment. The sky, a sparkling blue, and a blazing yellow sun overhead made the atmosphere quite relaxed around the school. This would be Des' first year attending the Academy so he had no idea what to expect from anything or anyone. He stood outside the main gate of the school waiting quite some time before actually pushing forth the great twin doors. It was as good as any time because he was beginning to perspire slightly. What awaited him beyond the doors was so grandeur that the only word in Des' vocabulary that could describe the place was Wow... A massive grand chandelier hung overhead a mass of bustling students and a ornate staircase opened up to an upper level of the school. Where he was at the moment, Des guessed that his was a grand hall of sorts.

Having no need to actually go anywhere at this point, Des traversed his way through the crowd, or rather mob, to get the other side. He was hungry and there was no food in sight, but the feint smell of roasted poultry danced through the air. He followed it quickly down a narrow hallway and past yet another staircase. The cafeteria was just about as large and extravagant as the grand hall, but with less people and rows of food taking up a little over a third of the area. Rows and columns of tables were arranged every which way but could sit at least a dozen or so people on each one. Des found an empty table next to a very wide window that look out over a vast lake. The scene was divine. He began contemplating what exactly what he should eat with such a wide variety of foods to choose from..

Callaghan

Awards
After mangaing her way trhough the crowd, Pyro went exploring to find someone to help her "Aww man I think I took a worng turn" she cried out to herself, after ending up in a dark dingy corridor, she looked around, but no one else was there.
Not being afraid to talk to herself she said "Curiosity killed the cat" and turned to head back where she came.
"But" she stoped. "Satisfaction brought it back"
Producing a fire ball in her hand for a light, she smiled, This is how she got her new name, taking a look at the stone walls she mummbled "this place reminds me too much of harry potter" Glaring at the floor she said louder "I hate harry potter".
Pyro then headed down the coridor, the gentle jingling of the unseen chains hanging from her belt was the only sound heard as she headed down the corridor, and the fire from her hand, the only light source.

OCC: I'm away for the next 4 days -_-

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Star was in the stone coridor leaning against the wall when he didn't have a class he heard some one say "I hate harry potter". and saw a light getting closure to him "Fire techinques hpm" Star only really trusted in 2 element forms Air and thunder seeing the light get closure he sawq a girl a little younger then him comeing down the stairs she looked losed

BlackmageAp

Awards
"My my, there certainly are a lot more students then I had expected at this school."

Jon was walking down a path that went straight into the Academy, contemplating whether or not it was a good idea to come dressed as he was. From looking through the windows of the Academy, he could see that most people were in casual attire, dressed in many different fashions. He himself was wearing an open blue flannel shirt with a white shirt underneath, along with dark blue pants. His tie he had on wasn't tied on, and hung loosely on his shoulders. From what he could tell, he was probably the only one who looked like a school student in a crowd of adventurers. He shrugged the thought aside, happy with his attire and walked to the main doors.

As he past by the many pillars, he noticed someone sitting atop the stone columns that lined the path to the school. He smirked, wondering of how many people at this school could jump that high or find other ways up there. He himself thought of spells that his grandfather used for that sort of thing, and was sorry he hadn't taken it upon himself to learn that spell. He gave a friendly wave to the man, and continued into the school.

He was amazed at what the inside of the school actually looked like behind the double doors. The walls were lined with pictures and a bright and colorful wallpaper. A chandelier hung over the crowds of students, almost like it was watching over them. Many students were huddled together, to which Jon assumed that they were attending the school for another year with previous friends. He sat on the steps for a moment, then decided since his class wasn't for awhile, he'd take a much needed nap. He hadn't slept in anticipation of coming to the school, and now that he'd seen it, he decided that he could rest easy for awhile.

Aphex

.Inspire.
As Shadows approached the entrance of the Academy he caught a glimpse of a very familiar figure sitting atop of one of the stone columns that rested just before the academy itself. He stopped in his tracks as he took this time to get a good glance at who this figure was, turning out to be none other than Sean. Shadows shot a glare, knowing about this person's so-called "unique" ability to shift his body into any other form. Frankly the Joker had a large disliking for those with such an ability, thinking they were below his standards and shouldn't even set foot around these parts.

Other than that, he just plain didn't see eye-to-eye with Sean. To him, Shadows just viewed him as a pompous asshole of the academy. He didn't care if any of the other students around here agreed or not, that how he saw him as.

The jingles from his Jester hat could be heard which signified that the Silent Joker began to make his way towards the entrance once again. However, he had one thing left to do. He suddenly shot his right arm out to the side, the chains of his weapon unwrapping as the scythe stuck within the side of the column. With one yank of the chain as Shadows walked past it, this had caused the stone column that Sean sat upon to topple over on its side before the chain wrapped itself around the Joker's arm.

Sure, he figured that he would simply shape shift into some animal of some sort to break his fall but doing this just made him feel good on the inside. Not only that but Shadows also expected Sean to call out to him to make him stop or something. That's when he began to walk at a slower pace and waited for this to happen. . .

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Small, brown beads of eyes and a browth cloth face, with pink triangles sewn into the ears, and black thread sewn to make the outline of a nose and mouth, made up the rounded, pointy-eared, small head that poked around the corner.

"Do you see anything Jub Jub?" asked the eighteen year-old, his light blue eyes looking over the corner as well, his slightly spiked almost-white blonde hair and tanned face making him stick out like a sore thumb contrasting against the walls of the corridors within the Academy.

"Noone? Okay then." Reizon Loras grinned to himself, and placed the three inch high stuffed squirrel into the left hand pocket of his black jacket, and brought along his two bags of his clothes, tolietry items, and let's not forget the small sack of acorns.

He checked the number on his card as he walked by the rooms, the number being 376, and he eventually found the corresponding room to his card. He used the card on the doorlock, and the door opened, revealing a sofa with a writing table, a pair of beds, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and bay window that looked over into the courtyard.

Sighing, Reizon set his pair of bags down on the bed farthest from the door, and decided to go check out the outside atmosphere, closing the door behind him and checking the strap keeping his sheathed sabre to his back, and walked on down the corridor, and back outside amongst the pillars, where the entrance to the Academy was, passing by some weird guy with a Jester hat on whose bells jingled as he walked.

He sat behind one of the pillars, just barely out of sight to fellow passer-bys, and pulled his little stuffed Jub Jub squirrel out of his pocket, practically fawning over it, as he, as always, attempted to feed it acorns, and having his usual conversations with it. And even though his stuffed squirrel never replied, he always went on as if it always agreed with him.

"I wonder if I'll make new friends, eh Jub Jub?" he said in a half-statement to his silent stuffed animal. Utter silence came from the sewn mouth. "Yeah, I hope so too." Reizon replied to the open air.

"I wonder if this academy has acorns. Do you Jub Jub?" Nothing emitted from the affection-toy, only a silence, silent as the grave.

"No acorns?!? What kind of a place DOESN'T have acorns Jub Jub?" Reizon asked his stuffed squirrel. "Oh, you never saw any trees?""Well that's obivous, all we saw were these pillars and the room and a bunch of hallways."

Nothing answered. "Yeah, I'm hoping I make some new friends too, Jub Jub." Reizon said, petting his cotton-stuffed animal on the top of its brown cloth-sewn head, and the endless conversation went on, despite only one person talking, as if to himself. A psychiatrist's worst nightmare indeed.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Oh, now this was promising.

Sean hardly held the concern to learn the boy's name and, according to the boy's attire, had unaffectionately dubbed him "Jingles." The eponymous sound that usually followed the boy's motions was not absent today, and the laughably childish noise caused Sean to smile in a way that may very well have scared a timid new student. Oh well. If the kid couldn't handle it, he shouldn't be there in the first place. Sean took it upon himself to simply stare down at Jingles, condescension and malice burning behind his otherwise pleasant eyes. He stifled a giggle at the sight of Jingles. He hadn't changed at all, still wearing the same ridiculous outfit that would have made The Mad Hatter call him insane.

Apparently, time had not healed the wounds between the two (granted, every insult between the two had come from Sean's own spiteful mouth, but such things were to be expected). Jingles proceeded to wrap a chain around the column on which Sean sat, and pulled. Physics held no sway over this particular event, for the sickle not only managed to embed itself in the stone with very little force behind it, but also suceeded in pulling over a stone column weighing, well, a lot.

This was no great problem at all. Sean simply shifted his arms into a pair of tentacles, latched onto a nearby column, and slid safely down to the ground. The stricken column, however, was toppling over and becoming a rather large hazard. A group of students had gathered beneath it, and managed to run just in time to avoid being crushed into tiny pieces. They proceeded to glare daggers at Jingles, with one student in particular actually creating daggers in front of her eyes, something Sean found rather ironic, but amusing nonetheless.

Opprotunity was knocking.

"Well now, that wasn't very nice at all. And people call me the bad guy."

Sean stepped to the side every so slightly, allowing Jingles to see the near deaths he had caused should he decide to turn around. He wore a smirk on his face, one that conveyed the notion of false superiority he held, and the confidence that absolutely no one could take it from him. ANd it was the truth. Sean's special band of self-confidence was unable to be removed by even the most valiant of goody two-shoes.

"Surely, you'll at least apologize to the poor people. They look nearly scared to death."

Aphex

.Inspire.
Stopping after feeling the impact of the stone column colliding with the ground, in which caused his Jester hat to hop up from his head before falling back down onto his scalp, Shadows simply turned his head slowly to see who had been affected by his sudden action. He wasn't too surprised to witness the students reaction, not even Sean's. Surely most of them wanted to murder the Joker right on the spot but they obviously held back from doing so.

My, this was a rather pleasant sight.

"Tch." scoffed "Jingles", or by what Sean called him. An apology wasn't something Shadows was going to give everyone there. Instead, he just gave them a piece of his mind if that's what you want to call his next move.

Lifting up his left hand, he simply gave the entire students, including Sean, a thumbs up. Then he turned it around and well, "flipped" them off and chuckled while doing so. Clearly this just angered the students even more considering Shadows was also a pompous ass himself, which he admits. Flicking one of the bells from his Jester hat, the Silent Joker turned his back on the others before entering the hallways of the Academy.

Hey, at least he managed to piss off a few people(well more than just a few) as a way of starting the new year. Something told Shadows that this was going to be an "interesting" day, not to mention an "interesting" year that lied ahead of him.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Well, I guess I'll post.

IC: Aros woke up and yawned. He looked at his clock. It wasn't too late for him. He walked outside and into the academy. It was his first year but he knew a couple people here. He walked into the halls and saw a familiar face.

"Avani! How's it going?" He smiled.

BlackmageAp

Awards
"Umumh! I didn't steal those cookies!" Jon bolted up from his sleeping position as he heard a loud crashing noise from outside the giant doors. He tilted his head as the students seemed to be looking outside, some rushing in through the double doors. A lot of them looked quite angry about something, but he couldn't quite tell what. As some students from outside rushed past him, he overheard their chit chat.

"Oi, did that really just flip us all off? He almost killed us all with that stunt!"
"Yeah, what a friggin punk! That bastard up on the pillars was no better, didn't even give us any warning!"
"Don't worry, I bet they'll just kill each other and do us all a favor.

Jon scratched his head, and looked back at the doors. He could see ruble and smoke coming in, assuming that that's what woke him up. He sighed, disapointed that he most likely wasn't going to get any sleep. As he stood up, he almost lost his balance. He never was too oriented after sleeping. He walked around the main entrance for a bit, and accidentally bumped into someone who looked like a Court Jester. He yawned and turned back, giving a very lazy bow.

"Sorry Jester dude, didn't see ya there."

Callaghan

Awards
As Pyro walked further she noticed a figure leaning against the wall what are they doing here she thought to herself. as she got closer she realized it was a guy but she couldn't guess the age, checking her hood was still up, she continued walking getting closer too him

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Star saw that the girl figure was getting closure and he could see she was looking at him it was really bothering him so he finally said "Can I help you Fire Mistress" he waited for a reply thinking why he was actually talking to someone when he was never one to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back