• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider News Update by Monkey - A heads up for the public

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hey! You tricked me into thinking that this is something from Monkey! Why do you insist that the game isn't coming? I should start a petition so that if the game comes everyone who signed it can laugh at you...

1ne

ill sign. and it is coming out. SE confirmed it and said they would say when at the tokyo game show.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
ill sign. and it is coming out. SE confirmed it and said they would say when at the tokyo game show.

That's not a petition, he's trying to show thatonline petitions won't work. I don't remember them confirming anything, but I know they may say something about the release date at E3 or TGS07...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
souten, why are you sucha douche? seriously, you want the guy to kill himself, you mislead people by haveing a misleading heading. why souten why?

Souten Ni Zase

souten, why are you sucha douche? seriously, you want the guy to kill himself, you mislead people by haveing a misleading heading. why souten why?
Swizzle, why are you such a n00b? Seriously, you have no common sense, you can't spell, and you can't punctuate to save your life. Why, swizzle, why?

And the "go kill yourself" thing was a joke. Do you really think I care what the crap that guy does? No. That comment was to shut him up.

Back on topic: The game's not coming to NA, so you can all go sit in a corner and cry.

Souten Ni Zase

u dont even compare to monkey stfu noob
L. O -FREAKIN- L!!!!!!!!! I laughed REALLY hard at this one!! First, we are all equal people. I am no better than Monkey, and he is no better than me. Second, I was correcting Monkey on two single statements in the news article he posted. And that last part... oh, that's just too funny. "u stfu noob." Oh, I mean, seriously, people, just read that post, it's funny!!!

.:Mega:.

Awards
Pardon me, but making a 'correction' is one thing...however, doing it in a harsh way doesn't seem necessary, now does it?

The fact remains that we have no confirmation otherwise, and while it may seem that it is unlikely to come, it's best to give it at least until E3 or up until fall. After all, the US release date for the second Kingdom Hearts was revealed out of the blue, rather than a huge announcement.

Not that I care, seeing as I imported the game, but some people are either a) not interested enough to buy a swap magic along with the game, b) cannot afford both of those, or c) against importing for some other reason.

At least let them be hopeful and have their opinions, seeing as not everyone is going to agree with each other.

Blue_Nobody

... It sounds like somebody needs a nap.

Are you lost, little boy? It seems you are under the impression that said noobs are really going to care what you say.

After all, that would defy their pre-programmed anti-logic.

So move along, children, and please ignore this poor lost soul who seems to have found a keyboard by accident.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...theres is no defintive answer that fm+ isnt comin across the pond.
we have to wait and see.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Someone needs an attitude check really badly. ^_~

I have been talking one on one with SE Employees, I don't just pull these updates out of my butt. Petitions do work, as do phone calls, and emals. What is happening is SE is concentrating on a lot of other games, but realizes the huge hype for Final Mix. (Probably the most requests they have gotten in a small period of time...) SE Japan is not responding fast enough. We need to keep reminding them what the masses want, and that is Final Mix. <3

D

Deleted member 36435

Souten, has now awakened the power of teh monkeybutt, I would run.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
see i knew it. the demand is high and petitions do work.
souten's been flamim and bein rude to everyone. someone needs to put him in his place, that'll be you MB.

Sexy Angel
Souten, has now awakened the power of teh monkeybutt, I would run.

2 things:
1. Souten, if you read this, then dont mess with MB. He will eat your soul.
2. Amen

see i knew it. the demand is high and petitions do work.
souten's been flamim and bein rude to everyone. someone needs to put him in his place, that'll be you MB.

1. Yes, souten has been rude, etc.
2. Peteitions work?!?!? I didnt know that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back