• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KhII Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

Here is a new picture I drew yesterday of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II I know the shading/ contrast is dark and I also made soras eyes smaller on purpose, but is it good?
Sora_by_dbads1jon.jpg

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Thats fikin awsome. youve got som major skill man. i also like to draw.:lol:

keyblademasterja

Thank you very much, lately I had some of my pictures on here that weren't so good , so i tried hard on this one

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The hair is nicely done, and so are the eyes. Those lips really bother me, though. They are a bit too large... looks like a woman's mouth.
But not half bad.

keyblademasterja

thanks, yeah after I finished it that was one of the things that didn't look right to me too, but after shading it I was afraid to change it because it might mess it up, so I left them the way they were, lips and mouths are like the only things I have a problem drawing on a face, but I guess I just got to keep practicing, thx again

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
You did a really good job on the hair and eyes, nut you want to tone it down a lot on the lips. And maybe you could make the jawline a little more smooth instead of making his chin jut out like that. But props for your exellent shading

keyblademasterja

Thank you, Ok I see what your talking about and your right his chin and his mouth don't really match up right, ok I going to work better at making them match up better and maybe tone it down on the outlining I think I made it a bit too dark

Thanks some times I get the shading wrong and some times I get it right, except when im scanner wants to smudge every thing together lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The little lip thing needs to be smoothed out, just so it doesn't appear too defined.

there's some spacing issues with the eyes and the lips look awkward as hell.

other than that nice job.

keyblademasterja

Thanks for comments, lol last comment made me laugh, but your kinda right. I bet if I was to draw her it would probably be perfect with though lips haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back