• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII Final Mix's clues to what happens in BBS(May be a spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
Here's some quotes from Kingdom Hearts Wiki:

In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, a secret boss known as the Lingering Sentiment appears. Although it is not confirmed, it is believed to be Terra. It first mentions Aqua and Ven and mistakes Sora as "the one he has chosen" (possibly Riku, who was originally chosen by the Keyblade), then wonders if Sora is "Xehanort" before finally attacking him. Unlike Sephiroth, another secret boss in the game, the Sentiment fights against both Sora and his main companions, Donald and Goofy. After losing once, he can be challenged again, this time saying that he has nothing more to give to Sora except his hatred for "Xehanort". It's unclear why he actually attacks Sora, though he may just be testing his abilities just as Xemnas had been. After the fight, he acknowledges Sora as a Keyblade Master.
The Lingering Sentiment is the most powerful enemy in Final Mix, and is arguably the hardest boss in the series.
In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, a secret boss known as the Lingering Sentiment appears. Although it is not confirmed, it is believed to be Terra. It first mentions Aqua and Ven and mistakes Sora as "the one he has chosen" (possibly Riku, who was originally chosen by the Keyblade), then wonders if Sora is "Xehanort" before finally attacking him. Unlike Sephiroth, another secret boss in the game, the Sentiment fights against both Sora and his main companions, Donald and Goofy. After losing once, he can be challenged again, this time saying that he has nothing more to give to Sora except his hatred for "Xehanort". It's unclear why he actually attacks Sora, though he may just be testing his abilities just as Xemnas had been. After the fight, he acknowledges Sora as a Keyblade Master.
The Lingering Sentiment is the most powerful enemy in Final Mix, and is arguably the hardest boss in the series.

This is from the page about Terra

After the apprentices banished Ansem and became Nobodies, they constructed the Chamber of Repose within Radiant Garden's castle. Xemnas would frequently travel to the room, as if something within it reminded him of his forgotten past. In the scene in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Xemnas entered Ansem's computer room, inserted a data disk into the machine, and typed in the password "Another", after which he typed in six more passwords: the original names of the six apprentices.
This caused a passage to appear below the Heartless Manufactory, which had a long stairway spiraling down to a long hall. Inside this hall were doors electronically locked and bound with chains. At the end of the hall was a room containing a throne for Xemnas to sit on, as well as the armor and Keyblade of a warrior named Aqua. Xemnas would speak to the armor, addressing it as a "friend".

This is from the page about the Chamber of Repose and Wakening(Her armor is in the Chamber of Repose)

These pages got me to thinking. Something bad must happen at the end of BBS(perhaps it happens during the battle in the Final Mix secret vid). Terra survives, but it seems Aqua doesn't to seem to have the same kind of luck. As for Ven...this is what the same page had to say about the Chamber of Wakening:

The Chamber of Waking is supposed to contain Xemnas' other "friend", who is suspected to be Ven. This room is said to be found in Castle Oblivion. Whether or not Xemnas ever found this room is unknown, although based on conversations between Saïx and Axel in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, it is unlikely that Xemnas has, since Axel was ordered to search for the room after he had disposed of the Organization's traitors, but failed to find such a room.

Could it be Ven? Perhaps he's in there still frozen from the battle that we see in metioned video.
Discuss...

Axel_Burn

Somehow, Xemnas or Xehanort seems to know Aqua or Terra & Ven too,and he's trying to guard the armor SOMEHOW(dont kill me xD) from coming Aqua to life and he's calling her "Friend" but in fact they are enemies...(Aqua was the only one who has been killed by Xehanort thats why he doesnt have the armors of Terra and Ven)

P.s
The fact that Xemnas protects the armor is from the dialogue of Zexion and Vexen <<Zexion:Where is Xemnas?
Zexion:At the usual Place...the Room Of Sleep

That proves that Xemnas continuous was visiting the Room Of Sleep for one reason (Sorry for my english)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Gildragon
wait I thought it was Aqua's armor in the room of sleep
The Chamber of Sleep and Repose are basically the same thing. Aqua's armor is in the Chamber of Sleep/Repose and Ven is supposedly supposed to be in the Room of Awakening in C.O.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This makes TLS an Unversed, but it's canonocity still remains to be questioned.
Still, if TLS is Terra, he can't be Xehanort.
That only leaves MX to take over, which is what I like to hear.

jonXjon

That only leaves MX to take over, which is what I like to hear.

It would make sense if TLS is an unversed, because he says all he can give is his hatred for Xehanort which hate is a negative emotion. So maybe he's an unversed

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Canonocity aside, why do you assume that the Unversed are completely entities from their origin?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
quick question, how did ven get to The Chamber of Waking?

KHHacker6595

ok the TLS is non cannon, so it didint even happen. Terra is Xehanort, people, how can you not see that. Xehanort is Terras Unversed, so even if Terra is TLS then his Unversed can still be Xehanort at the same time. Theres nothing that says an Unversed has no Heart body and soul. So i believe that once Terra became an unversed he was reborn as Xehanort and lived under Ansem as his apprentice. He succomed to the darkness willingly and since hes an Unversed becoming a Heartless he took Human form as Ansem SOD. And Xemnas is the nobody. Thats why Xemnas calls Aquas armor friend and why he puts his hand on Roxas's shoulder exactly the same way Terra does to Vens. So basically in a nut shell, Terra is Xehanort.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
when u guys talk about chambers what the heck are u guy talking about?
Two rooms, one beneath the Heartless Manufactory in Radiant Garden, the other supposedly in Castle Oblivion. The RG one has Aqua's armour in it, which Xemnas refers to as 'old friend' (remember: it could be sarcasm), the other in CO is believed to have something of Ven in it. Both rooms are supposedly related to Xehanort's past.

Beyer

ok the TLS is non cannon, so it didint even happen. Terra is Xehanort, people, how can you not see that. Xehanort is Terras Unversed, so even if Terra is TLS then his Unversed can still be Xehanort at the same time. Theres nothing that says an Unversed has no Heart body and soul. So i believe that once Terra became an unversed he was reborn as Xehanort and lived under Ansem as his apprentice. He succomed to the darkness willingly and since hes an Unversed becoming a Heartless he took Human form as Ansem SOD. And Xemnas is the nobody. Thats why Xemnas calls Aquas armor friend and why he puts his hand on Roxas's shoulder exactly the same way Terra does to Vens. So basically in a nut shell, Terra is Xehanort.

I know it hasn't been confirmed but I don't like the idea of Unversed being able to have nobodies and heartless but yet I do believe that Terra is Xehanort. I think MX had more influence that just his new name though...

Basically, I believe that there has to be some sort of balance between the two, I do not deny the massive connection between MX and Xehanort/XH/Xemnas but neither do I think the Terra=Xehanort theory is BS. My original idea was that XH's form was based on the strong memories of MX that he could have possibly regained during the process of becoming a heartless/ nobody (which is why Xemnas refers to Aqua's armor as friend, but all this talk about sarcasm has made me think either, he and Aqua had a fight or the theory is wrong.) I decided to discard that theory though.
Still, I think there is a balance.
That is just my theory.

On topic: Yeah, not only has Nomura said this will be the darkest of all the games, so a death of a playable character is a possibility, but this is not really new knowledge.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I've always found it more likely for LS to be Terra's Unversed and not Xehanort.
However, we do not know exactly what an Unversed is or what happens to the original being, so it's still possible for Terra to be somehow involved in Xehanort's creation.

quick question, how did ven get to The Chamber of Waking?

We don't even know if he is or if he is the supposed "other friend" Xigbar purposed might be within the CoW.

ok the TLS is non cannon, so it didint even happen.

LS' canonicity has not been confirmed, so don't assume it to be non-canon.

Terra is Xehanort, people, how can you not see that.

Hurr Durr, mabe cuz all of dem der connections Zehanort has to dat der Mester Zehanort?

Xehanort is Terras Unversed

Assumption.

Theres nothing that says an Unversed has no Heart body and soul.

Nothing says it has any of them either, so...

He succomed to the darkness willingly and since hes an Unversed becoming a Heartless he took Human form as Ansem SOD.

His "Heartless" had a human form because it wasn't a Heartless, it was a free-floating heart.

Thats why Xemnas calls Aquas armor friend and why he puts his hand on Roxas's shoulder exactly the same way Terra does to Vens.

Then why does XH and MX share their claw-shaped gesture and have a similar overuse of hand gestures (even for KH)? Then there is the skin color, hair color, MX's clothes, etc.

Last edited:

~Avant~

I believe that by the end of BBS, Master Xehanort and Terra will become one single entity, namely Xehanort. However after the Heartless experiments the personalities and the memories from each of them got divided, MX into Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, and Terra into Xemnas.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
I believe that by the end of BBS, Master Xehanort and Terra will become one single entity, namely Xehanort. However after the Heartless experiments the personalities and the memories from each of them got divided, MX into Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, and Terra into Xemnas.

Why would that be? Check out Terra's page on KH wiki for yourself.The secrect boss from KH: FM looks exactly like an older Terra wearing his armor. the page also says he mentions VEN ang AQUA! The only thing i'm waiting for is confirmation from Square enix...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why would that be? Check out Terra's page on KH wiki for yourself.

Protip: Don't rely too much on KH Wiki. It's regularly wrong.

The secrect boss from KH: FM looks exactly like an older Terra wearing his armor.

LS also stands taller than Lexaeus.

the page also says he mentions VEN ang AQUA!

Doesn't mean LS is Terra.

The only thing i'm waiting for is confirmation from Square enix...

Just look at the name: Lingering Sentiment.

Considering LS said all he had left to offer Sora is his hatred for Xehanort once LS is challenged again, I would say LS would be a lingering emotion (hatred, from the look of it) from BBS or possibly an Unversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back