• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI hates me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Okay, for some reason, KHI's not working here at the college. So I can't get on very often. If you need to contact me, email me at savvysavi@writeme.com or sdicken@jeffco.edu. You can also get ahold of me at fairyforums.proboards.com where my username is the same as here, Amalthea. I'm sorry to all the RP's I'm in, but it seems I'm going to have to drop out of them for the time being. I'll be checking KHI every day or so to see if it wants to work for me, but I'm not sure how long it's going to be down. Thank you all for understanding!!! Much love to all!!!

-Savi

Soren

Awards
Maybe the problem is with your college's internet connection.

Either way, that's too bad about not being able to hang out as often. Heres hoping this problem fixes itself at some point.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
college internet connections are generally shitty. if you want to get on, you might want to try ethernet.

A

Azrael

Aw I wouldn't want you to leave. You're one of the members I like out of the cesspools.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Well, I'm back. It wasn't KHI, it was the college. I guess something happened that killed the connection to this forum or something, but it's fine now (for now, lol). I'm so glad to be back.

HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back