• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI CW: Shipper Monthly Contest [June Dates Posted]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
The Shippers Award is for those who've proven their favorite couple is the ultimate couple in the universe.There is no in-between for these people. They'll chew you up like sharks, not backing down for an instant, if someone says otherwise -- and will go on and on until everyone agrees with them. Their favorite couple will set sail into the sunset like a cliché love story, singing their hearts out as the stars come out, and battle the high and low seas, much like their relationship. They're the captains of this sailboat, leading their couples out to sea -- watching them make it through the storm and out the other side. Or watching their favorite couple submerge to the watery depths below.
Hilariously, I don't think this really applies to either of our stories.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Hahaha, yeah, definitely not. Mine technically didn't even end up being a couple. That's pretty funny stuff.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Yeah. What with everyone else's stories excluding myself had a different idea of what the contest was about, the description of the award isn't a hundred percent accurate and was made beforehand with different idea in mind. However, since I said it could be original and didn't have to have a happy ending; it more or less worked out with yours and Max's stories. I may have to fix the description later, unless the next contest turns out differently. :3

Speaking of which:

June 28th - Entries must be submitted again.
June 30th - Voting Begins.
July 1st - Voting Ends and The Winner is Announced.

Those who have won award the first time around may enter again; if they wish. Should either contestant win again, they may get a different award or bragging rights.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Yeah. What with everyone else's stories excluding myself had a different idea of what the contest was about, the description of the award isn't a hundred percent accurate and was made beforehand with different idea in mind. However, since I said it could be original and didn't have to have a happy ending; it more or less worked out with yours and Max's stories. I may have to fix the description later, unless the next contest turns out differently. :3

Speaking of which:

June 28th - Entries must be submitted again.
June 30th - Voting Begins.
July 1st - Voting Ends and The Winner is Announced.

Those who have won award the first time around may enter again; if they wish. Should either contestant win again, they may get a different award or bragging rights.
Aw yis. I don't think I'll be participating this time around, but I'm definitely looking forward to what everyone else comes up with!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Ya'll better be writing for this! Swear to god, I'm gonna give some rude slappings if I don't get my Shipping Fix.

Read as: Friendly reminder that this is still going! I look forward to reading your writings, so I hope you guys are working on them.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ya'll better be writing for this! Swear to god, I'm gonna give some rude slappings if I don't get my Shipping Fix.

Read as: Friendly reminder that this is still going! I look forward to reading your writings, so I hope you guys are working on them.

lol. I can only hope there are people out there willing to submit their work in for this contest. It'd be great to read something new again. And like I said in the opening post, you don't have to submit your stories to me, and can try to be randomly selected within the month too. Seriously though, don't miss out on said award! :D It is glorious, I tell ya!

I might enter the contest again myself, waffles.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I couldn't enter last time because I... procrastinated lalala, but I'm definitely entering this time! :D (...unless I procrastinate. Which could happen. //sobbu ;__;)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I couldn't enter last time because I... procrastinated lalala, but I'm definitely entering this time! :D (...unless I procrastinate. Which could happen. //sobbu ;__;)

Think of the shiny boat, Rena. Think of it. Don't let procrastination stop you from winning that shiny boat with your name written all over it. lol. Jk. I hope you do enter this time! :) It'd be positively delightful to read your story, if you have one to enter for the contest.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Tomorrow is the deadline folks. I hope to see some submissions tomorrow. You have 24 hours on June 28th to get your entry in before time is up. C:

Should no entries be submitted then this contest will be postponed until fall. There will be other things to look forward to in this section in the meantime that I have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back