• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3DS Plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

I think kh3ds takes place during the time Sora is asleep. Think about it. During Days, Riku helps Namine with the restoration process and might've had to go into Sora's dream to help him. Now alot of you are going to say:

"TWILIGHT THORN IS THERE AND SORA NEVER MET HIM! YOU FAIL AND KH2 IS TOO EASY BLAHBLAH!"

Now yes it is true Sora never fought Twilight Thorn but Twilight Thorn might be one of the final bosses in kh3ds because Roxas didn't fight him until about a week before Sora woke up, as seen in KH2. And remember how in Days, Roxas kept having dreams about Sora, who's to say Sora didn't see some of Roxas's memories. Sora has to beat all the evil things affecting his dream in order to let the memory restoration process continue while Xion is also possibly having an effect on this dream.

Tell me if you find any problems with this theory because I came up with it quickly and might've missed something

EDIT: I hear you guys talking about the inclusion of new worlds and all I have to say is maybe those new worlds are the worlds Riku visited during KH1 which are new to us.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Riku being playable kind of makes the "this occurs in Sora's dream land" thing make no sense.

Also, the fact that he goes to new worlds in KH3D.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The KH3D plot could be connected to Re:Coded, but Sora and Riku wearing KH clothes and they visit new worlds, leaves many new questions and confusion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So we really didn't need that official 3D theory thread then, huh?

I still say the concept of "it was all a dream" is cliche and overused.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So we really didn't need that official 3D theory thread then, huh?

I still say the concept of "it was all a dream" is cliche and overused.
I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't used as an "omg plot twist" kind of way. If you know it's a dream from the get-go it could be interesting...

Though, what I would mind would be everyone bitching about it, calling it filler. =/

State

Awards
Nomura said Re: coded will make some sort of settlement for KH3DS.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't used as an "omg plot twist" kind of way. If you know it's a dream from the get-go it could be interesting...

Though, what I would mind would be everyone bitching about it, calling it filler. =/
That would certainly be a guarantee.

jawz

I think kh3ds takes place during the time Sora is asleep. Think about it. During Days, Riku helps Namine with the restoration process and might've had to go into Sora's dream to help him. Now alot of you are going to say:

"TWILIGHT THORN IS THERE AND SORA NEVER MET HIM! YOU FAIL AND KH2 IS TOO EASY BLAHBLAH!"

Now yes it is true Sora never fought Twilight Thorn but Twilight Thorn might be one of the final bosses in kh3ds because Roxas didn't fight him until about a week before Sora woke up, as seen in KH2. And remember how in Days, Roxas kept having dreams about Sora, who's to say Sora didn't see some of Roxas's memories. Sora has to beat all the evil things affecting his dream in order to let the memory restoration process continue while Xion is also possibly having an effect on this dream.

Tell me if you find any problems with this theory because I came up with it quickly and might've missed something

The batman disapproves of this plot.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm thinking that this is a dream, but it's still important because the data within sora is trying to awaken

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Because Riku's memories(since he is in the dream) are having an influence on Sora's dream.
Eh... it seems like a stretch. Why would Riku even have to go into Sora's memories during Days when we know the only problem with his memory restoration was through Xion and Roxas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back