• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated With Jump Festa Trailers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceTheTardis

What worries me is the Worlds section. Have those orbs replaced the cool world artwork? If so, I do not approve...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the bubbles look great~ They are so sleek, yet cute, and make me think of wearing 3D glasses! (and TWEWY player pins xD)

SilenceTheTardis

I see your point, but there's nothing quite like arriving in a new world and watching the title and art shimmer onto the screen :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What worries me is the Worlds section. Have those orbs replaced the cool world artwork? If so, I do not approve...

For one, I think they might roll out full world navigation like on the Birth by Sleep website when they announce all the worlds. Secondly, the Birth by Sleep world navigation made the site lag pretty bad. It wasn't the cleanest use of HTML5 (I think? or it was flash).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I see your point, but there's nothing quite like arriving in a new world and watching the title and art shimmer onto the screen :)

Click on the World bubble pin and at the top left, you'll find the title artwork.
Prankster%27s%20Paradise.png
La%20Cite%20des%20Cloches.png

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oooh nice.

Also, I like the bubbles because they remind me of ornaments. And it IS Christmastime... :3

Crystal

Silver Member
The website looks sweet..
I wonder how Sora and Riku travel around the world?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The website looks sweet..
I wonder how Sora and Riku travel around the world?

Via gliding, as shown in the trailer.

They "drop" into new worlds by gliding like Peter Pan.
It's like the gummi-ship levels without gummi-ship. ;)

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Click on the World bubble pin and at the top left, you'll find the title artwork.
Prankster%27s%20Paradise.png
La%20Cite%20des%20Cloches.png
I simply LOVE how Square's artistic world designs have evolved to the point where the the logo is the same font as the title with the picture having ben related to the movie in some way (Prankster's Paradise has Stromboli's picture on top, but replaced with a clown and you Monstro sleeping like he was under the sea while La Cite des Cloches has the silhouette of Clopin's home-made Notre Dame silhouette, but in full color!)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I think those orbs might be used in game...like a thought bubble. Each time you select a world, you will select that orb over the 3D models used in KH2 and BbS. I think that is a cool concept because it reminds me of dropping into a new dream or dream bubble.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I simply LOVE how Square's artistic world designs have evolved to the point where the the logo is the same font as the title with the picture having ben related to the movie in some way (Prankster's Paradise has Stromboli's picture on top, but replaced with a clown and you Monstro sleeping like he was under the sea while La Cite des Cloches has the silhouette of Clopin's home-made Notre Dame silhouette, but in full color!)
Wow, nice catch. I didn't notice the Cloplin built Notre Dame or Monstro.

Unumus

Awards
They still need to finish Versus before any work can be done on KH3.'
And BBSvII as well.

Last edited:

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Now, now. Nothing is certain.
Well since Nomura confirmed one more game before KH3, one between KH BBS and KH1 mask the most sense, especially how the interviewer questioned him on the possibility and Nomura tried to avoid answering it.

Last edited:

kykiske05

i wonder what they could put in bbs 2. i know its still like 10 years before kh1 but what else could they add to the story???

Well since Nomura confirmed one more game before KH3, one between KH BBS and KH1 mask the most sense, especially how the interviewer questioned him on the possibility and Nomura tried to avoid answering it.

well they could always go back and make bbs2 after kh3 :p but who knows, i wouldnt mind either bbs was a good game and the characters grew on me, sora is still my boy and kh1 is still my favorite game but bbs was a heart felt game. sure the sequal will be good also, do yall think it will be on the ps3 when it comes out or the psvita?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back