• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D site update! (now with translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: KH3D site update!

And I still don't know much about TWEWY, but I hope you don't have to know or have played the game in order to understand why they're in the game.

I doubt that highly. It will likely be like Dissidia/Duodecim were; making subtle remarks about original game events, but being more or less a new reincarnation. For those of us who HAVE played it, it will mainly come down to comparisons of how closely they resemble their original selves :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh, WOW, the reality shifts look really cool! They will definitely add nice fresh gameplay action to an already evolving and improving battle system! And I still don't know much about TWEWY, but I hope you don't have to know or have played the game in order to understand why they're in the game. Can't wait for this game! Looks better and better! Oh, and those dream eaters, they all look like Sora and Riku took LCD and are tripping out at a rave! Haha!

Honestly, if you haven't played the game I'd say you should try and find a copy of it and play. It is an insanely great game with really amazing gameplay and a good story. Honestly one of SE's best handheld titles (and I would say best game in general) in the last five years. If you have or plan on getting a 3DS, pick up TWEWY while you do it and play :3 You won't be disappointed~

You probably won't need to play the game to understand TWEWY's role in Traverse Town, but you probably won't understand some of the little references and easter eggs that will be in the game (and raved on about by TWEWY fans...like the graffiti we exploded over almost two weeks ago.)

It's like if you haven't played the FF games of characters that appear in the series, it's fine since their roles and background are adjusted to mesh with the game's story. Like Leon who is fundamentally the same as Squall with all of the personal quirks, but with an altered story and role.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

So, has anyone noticed that La Cite des Cloches' battle theme is the music played at 1:15 of the Jump Festa short trailer?

[video=youtube;1r9RqCY5cwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r9RqCY5cwU[/video]

And since there is similar instruments used in the first song as soon as the video starts, I assume this is the field theme.

KHplaya

Finally we get to hear the battle theme of hunchback! Its awesome. Also, will there be command styles like bbs? Its hard to tell

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i need to see more of riku's gameplay, for 2 seconds he get sora get another 6

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This is a great site update.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's funny that they just now updated the site with the very first world we knew about? XD

EDIT: Something occurred to me. The translations about the Reality Shift mention a pink marker. I can't help but think that the pink bar we've known about is the charge for a Reality Shift. Common colors, ya know?

Which would make the large one the Drop Gauge, I guess.

DUBLEDIT: Or not. After studying the video, there's no change in that pink bar after using a Reality Shift. Oh well.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm disappointed....there are little T-Rex's too. That means Sora/Riku can get them as partners. I was kinda hoping that it'd be one that you couldn't get as a partner.

In the Reality Shift video it shows Sora using the Comic Book in CotM against a Dino.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm willing to bet you can't recruit the Gorilla and Gargoyle Dream Eater bosses.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol Sora riding a unicorn! Can't wait till someone draws him on My Little Pony :D or Nyan Cat with a rainbow coming out of its buttocks xP

Also, that clown is probably going to drop rare prizes or something like the Prize Pods in BbS.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I like the new Traverse Town logo. The Reality Shifts look great also, and I like how they're implimenting the touch screen into the game so far.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm willing to bet you can't recruit the Gorilla and Gargoyle Dream Eater bosses.

Boy do I hope so.... I was thinking that no bosses whatsoever were going to be recruitable. It would be awkward if those two were though.

Just that a small T-Rex looks weird IMO.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Boy do I hope so.... I was thinking that no bosses whatsoever were going to be recruitable. It would be awkward if those two were though.

Just that a small T-Rex looks weird IMO.

But it's so adorable :3

lol Sora riding a unicorn! Can't wait till someone draws him on My Little Pony :D or Nyan Cat with a rainbow coming out of its buttocks xP

Also, that clown is probably going to drop rare prizes or something like the Prize Pods in BbS.

Someone sure is slow 8D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyways.....

YAY FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME. Symphony of Sorcery update in... 2 weeks maybe? :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope by then we'll have some real info on the Tron Legacy world :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope by then we'll have some real info on the Tron Legacy world :D

We probably will. Nomura said the next issue, next issue is February which is tomorrow, and don't the magazines come out halfway through the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back