• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd be surprised if a Kingdom Hearts 3DS came out so soon after the Zelda 3DS. Square has to know that KH would never make as much as Zelda, so it doesn't seem like a smart idea to put out a special edition 3DS so soon. -shrugs-

Pre-order bonus'? I'd feel lucky to not get stuck with side decals, honestly. I much preferred the post cards and poster that came with Days, versus the decals and stickers for Re:Coded and BBS.
I can't even recall there being a pre-order bonus for Re:CoM, and I didn't pre-order any other KH to know if/what they had.

Re:CoM had some postcards as well.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re:CoM had some postcards as well.
Ohhh~ Did KH2 have anything?
The key pre-order bonuses seem to be small things; I can't imagine they'd change that for DDD.

Ok thanks, but I didnt pre-order it. Why did I get them?
If people don't pre-order enough copies, the bonuses just go to who ever comes to buy the game. I got the stickers for Re:Coded without pre-ordering.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyan

22840_1244849883.gif

please, oh please nomu! (and disney)- Miniature freaking wandanyan

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyan

22840_1244849883.gif

please, oh please nomu! (and disney)- Miniature freaking wandanyan
Well... that's not a bad idea.

BagelBreath

Awards
I'm hoping for a poster or a keychain. I don't want decals/postcards/figurines. Especially decals... ;x

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Think about it, though. In a game (not console) bundle, it would be unlikely to have anything larger than the box itself. A mini Wondernyan plush keychain? That could happen, seeing as it's a suitable size + the big plush is in production. Posters? I doubt it, because they would a) take up way too much shipping room + cost for transport (trust me), and then c) room in the stores themselves. For s bigger series like KH, it's extremely unlikely imo. Unfortunately I think stickers might end pu being the go again :v if they do, hopefully they're nice-sized Spirit and Nightmare emblems.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know how they do preorder gifts in Australia, Lancelot, but everything we've gotten as a preorder gift for KH in NA have been given across the counter. The store receives these things in its own shipment and hand them out when you pick the game up. I've never gotten a preorder bonus in the game except for P4 and P3 since Atlus makes their own preorder incentives (and really now it isn't even a preorder gift they just include it with the first print of the game)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ya know, I'd be happy with a Keyblade stylus.

Also, if it was a Keychain, then they'd have to use the keychains for both the Kingdom Key and Way to the Dawn.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The stylus sounds awesome, but who knows what we'll get.

The only problem with the stylus idea is that there's no way it'd fit in the 3DS. =( I guess they could have a Keyblade connected to a non-expandable stylus-shaped bit of plastic to hold it in, but...

MadasaHatter

Hi everyone! I'm new to these forums, but not to the KH series! Been playing them since 2002, when my friend told me about it and I feel in love! I've played almost every game, haven't beaten Re:CoM, since it's kinda boring... same story and stuff, and almost done with BbS(only reason I got a PSP), and probably won't get Re:Coded. Now I'm super excited for DDD!!! The only reason I'm getting a 3DS right here!

As for preorder bonuses, I'm REALLY hoping for a limited edition 3DS! Please!!! It's the only reason I'm getting that console! (yea, I'll get other games, but I want KHDDD to be my first!). I wouldn't mind decals, or figurings, but I want a special 3DS more than any of those! Here's hoping! Can NOT wait for this game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back