• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elyk Sivad

Website
www.facebook.com
So I was wondering that since all of the other hand-held system games have had a special-edition (system name) come as a bundle gift, does anyone hope/think there will be a special addition 3DS that will be bundled with DDD?

State

Awards
It's either a poster (a la Days) or postcards (a la Days and coded). Surprises are more than possible, so maybe even a small figurine or a soundtrack/artbook.

SoraXVen

I'd like to see a keychain in the shape of KK or WtD as a preorder gift. Maybe they could even do a random dream eater figurine.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well let's see... Chain of Memories got a Limited Edition GBA SP, Days got the Limited Edition DSi, BbS got a Limited Edition PSP, so it really wouldn't be out of the question to expect a Limited Edition 3DS at some point. Considering 2 of those 3 were Japanese exclusives, I'd put my money on hearing about a bundle late February. As for the Western release, I can see lenticular prints happening to go with the whole 3D theme, and probably some Augmented Reality cards as well.

Elyk Sivad

Website
www.facebook.com
Well let's see... Chain of Memories got a Limited Edition GBA SP, Days got the Limited Edition DSi, BbS got a Limited Edition PSP, so it really wouldn't be out of the question to expect a Limited Edition 3DS at some point. Considering 2 of those 3 were Japanese exclusives, I'd put my money on hearing about a bundle late February. As for the Western release, I can see lenticular prints happening to go with the whole 3D theme, and probably some Augmented Reality cards as well.

The part Im worried about is if maby we could see a Western release of the bundle, is there any chance?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I read that they weren't doing a special edition system this time around.
They would of announced it by now, since it is getting released in 3 months, at least in Japan.

I'm happy with my Zelda 3ds :)

Elyk Sivad

Website
www.facebook.com
Idk bruh. The only thing stopping me from buying a 3DS right now is the hope that there'll be a limited edition 3DS or at least some kind of bundle deal. Just gotta wait and see.

Im doing the same thing. But if theres not a system, it should be better than decals. I agree with the poster and figure ideas. Hopefully SE gives us a good surprise

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Considering this is probably what we're getting for the 10th, I'm willing to bet it will be a limited edition with a soundtrack (for NA/EU). Think about it. FF13-2 is getting a limited edition in America. Why not 3D? It is the 10th, after all.

Although, none of this could happen if 3D came out before Sep. in NA.

Elyk Sivad

Website
www.facebook.com
Considering this is probably what we're getting for the 10th, I'm willing to bet it will be a limited edition with a soundtrack (for NA/EU). Think about it. FF13-2 is getting a limited edition in America. Why not 3D? It is the 10th, after all.

Although, none of this could happen if 3D came out before Sep. in NA.

You have a good point. I would rather have ane earlier release though. The soundtrack would be cool, but (as in the trivia) I would be too afraid to listen if it had Destati. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back