• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Not trying to put you down, but a case I see having 0.1% chance of happening. Japan got a folder, a thing, flimsy folder. No way other territories are getting a whole, nice hard-shelled case that they could sell in stores for $20 or more.

I kinda figured since they are usually expensive. Hopefully the case can be available to purchase separately unlike how it was bundled with the anniversary box.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
There is another way to get these guys in the game, but the materials required to even make them are ludicrously difficult to find. At least for me. I have no idea where to find some of them.
The rank is determined by the amount of materials you have. The more materials you sink into a Dream Eater, the higher the rank you will get, all the way to rank S. All combinations have a "starting rank" of E or D, sometimes all the way up to S if you have rare materials. There are also bonus periods of time when the "starting rank" of every Dream Eater you make goes up by one. So a Dream Eater that would originally only be made as an A could become an S.

I figured it was something like that, thanks!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Animal Crossing 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Paper Mario 3D all releasing on the same day? Either that day will be a 3DS motherload or they are just place holder dates for the time being.
I doubt a newly announced game like NSMB2 and a game we've known about for a while like Luigi's Mansion 2, will come out on the same day

MinerKing

Is there a way to increase a DE's rank by using them after they have been created?

I don't think so, but there might be a rare potion you could use on the Dream Eater or something. I have no idea what any of the potions did because I never really used them lol The rank basically determines their base stats. It will make for an interesting mechanic, streetpassing and fighting other peoples Dream Eaters would be a blast. Especially someone with like level 80 Dream Eaters. 0.o

Rallade

Awards
Of course I am! I'm just waiting until KH3D to buy it since it'll be my birthday and all. I can get somebody to buy it for me xD

clever-girl_design.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think so, but there might be a rare potion you could use on the Dream Eater or something. I have no idea what any of the potions did because I never really used them lol The rank basically determines their base stats. It will make for an interesting mechanic, streetpassing and fighting other peoples Dream Eaters would be a blast. Especially someone with like level 80 Dream Eaters. 0.o

How difficult do you think it would be to:

1) Get one of every DE? Not level them or anything, just get one?
2) Have at least one S Rank of every DE at the same time?

The reason I ask is because I want to do 2, but if it is THAT difficult, I can suffice with at least doing 1. I need to at least have one of every DE in order to 100% the game in my eyes.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind the difficulty/rarity of Dream Eater synthesis items since it brings more incentive to keep playing the games.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
How difficult do you think it would be to:

1) Get one of every DE? Not level them or anything, just get one?
2) Have at least one S Rank of every DE at the same time?

The reason I ask is because I want to do 2, but if it is THAT difficult, I can suffice with at least doing 1. I need to at least have one of every DE in order to 100% the game in my eyes.

i didn't even know dream eaters had ranks. SPOILER >_>

that said i'm not surprised. the monsters have ranks in dqm so why not here.

Rallade

Awards
Speaking of boxart, do you think that their'll be a different boxart on the other side of the boxart paper?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Speaking of boxart, do you think that their'll be a different boxart on the other side of the boxart paper?

can't tell if troll

If you're referring to the back art, it'll probably be arranged differently. If you're referring to the other side of the boxart, it'll probably be blank.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm asking because that's what Dissidia did, and because I saw this piece of artwork:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If its like the Japanese version it will have little portraits of the Dream Eaters that show up through the holes in the plastic on the inside of all 3DS games. So it will have pictures, but not that one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i didn't even know dream eaters had ranks. SPOILER >_>

that said i'm not surprised. the monsters have ranks in dqm so why not here.

Sorry, I didn't even realize it was a spoiler lol xP Techinically it was a spoiler for me too then, but I don't really care about spoilers as long as they aren't storyline related.

can't tell if troll

If you're referring to the back art, it'll probably be arranged differently. If you're referring to the other side of the boxart, it'll probably be blank.

Do you think they'll even keep the back art? Some games apparently when they came over the US no longer had the images in the back :(

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Do you think they'll even keep the back art? Some games apparently when they came over the US no longer had the images in the back :(

I really hope so. When I bought Super Mario 3D Land, it didn't had the images inside the game case. Maybe the early copy releases only have them? Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back