• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance: Video Games

"Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance and get a set of AR cards that will unlock exclusive Dream Eaters in-game. The AR cards will be packed in the game box. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders."

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus for NA! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

A list of other retailers that you can preorder the game from and still receive the AR cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: KH3D Pre-Order Bonus from Amazon!

So it's all the cards then?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

WOW O_____o that is a REALLY good preorder gift. I really hope Gamestop or other places are also going to have that as a gift because I don't want to order mine from Amazon and risk getting mine around evening when I could rush Gamestop and get it REALLY early :(

Chistosa

Awards

The "a set of AR cards" got my heart pumpin'. If this an Amazon only thing, I may just have to cancel my pre-order at Gamestop. > >

kupo1121

Awards

No idea. It's a set, so I'd assume it would be. Or most of them :c

Could it be just one card that unlocks everything? I think that would be a hefty amount of cards if they did each one individually or in groups. Also, pretty much everyone in the US is now going to have one of every difficult DE (making them no longer difficult) because once that card goes online, it is going to get scanned everywhere lol xP

There goes the challenge in collecting them all (the hard ones)...but I'm fine with that, as long as I know I won't get frustrated on the difficult ones. Leveling them up will still be a challenge. Quick question for those who have the game, how hard is it to max out a DE in level or stats, or however they get stronger?

UltimaJackpot

Could it be just one card that unlocks everything?
Doubt it. Even the card that came with the Japanese versions only gave you a 1 in 3 shot of getting the Dream Eaters pictured on the card. (You had to get the other two in-game)

Quick question for those who have the game, how hard is it to max out a DE in level or stats, or however they get stronger?
It's pretty easy to level them up. About the only somewhat time consuming aspect is getting the Link Points that unlock abilities for Sora/Riku.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Crap, I really hope Gamestop has this or something better. Because I may actually order it from Amazon for once if not...

TepidShark

Awards

I don't really care if Gamestop has anything. Amazon having a bonus was all I needed to put down a pre-order with them. Anytime I don't have to deal with Gamestop is a good time.

PS. Also interestingly I have put down an order without actually owning a 3DS currently. I am going to wait till E3 to see if Nintendo announces a hardware revision of the 3DS (hopefully containing the Circle Pad Pro stuff built in) before I go get one.

KevVentus

So they come straight out of the game box? Does that include the card with Kingdanayan and friends? Or was that Japanese exclusive? Pretty cool news. Definitely leaning towards Amazon now. I've been shopping there a lot lately, but I've never preordered a game

PS. Also interestingly I have put down an order without actually owning a 3DS currently. I am going to wait till E3 to see if Nintendo announces a hardware revision of the 3DS (hopefully containing the Circle Pad Pro stuff built in) before I go get one.

I wouldn't hold my breath on a new 3DS. It's still a fairly new console, and all the major Nintendo news will most likely be on Wii U. And a 3DS with a circle pad pro built in would be kinda off since the peripheral is a Gamestop exclusive (still not sure how they pulled that one off). I suppose anything's possible though, and E3 isn't too long of a wait to make the decision

Etherealin

I hope Europe gets this too- my Amazon page where I've pre-ordered doesn't say anything about this. D8

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Totally did not see that coming /sarcasm.

But yay, a pre-order bonus.
Now we can guess KH 3's bonus. I think a t-shirt would be nice :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They should go all out for KH3. I demand everything they can imagine in a LE box. T-Shirt, OST, Riku's underwear and Sora's shirt, a paopu pillow, and all of it is inside of a Kingdom Hearts shaped box.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I bet it's the same two AR card every Japanese (1st) edition contains. It's a set and one of them unlocks one of three Dream Eaters.

zoeycat

Is there still no news on the bundle? I hope the bundle with come to NA.

kupo1121

Awards

They should go all out for KH3. I demand everything they can imagine in a LE box. T-Shirt, OST, Riku's underwear and Sora's shirt, a paopu pillow, and all of it is inside of a Kingdom Hearts shaped box.

At first I thought "hmmm...I doubt it" but the more I think about it. There will definitely be an expensive collector's edition for KH3 and I will definitely buy it. Not sure what it will include besides the KH3 OST, which I think it likely since most of SE's recent CE's seem to come with a soundtrack of some sort and some art. However, for KH3, I hope there is stuff that is isn't all connected to the box, like how FFXIII-2's was all connected in the same case.

Is there still no news on the bundle? I hope the bundle with come to NA.

They didn't announce the Japan bundle until 2 months prior to release, it isn't 2 months prior to release in the US yet so there is still time xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back