• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Possible Gamestop preorder bonus?

Could it be? o= The Kingdom Hearts 3D themed clear case that was originally from the Japanese Anniversary Bundle? Hmm. Thanks for the info Roro! Glad to know there's some confirmation of preorder bonuses for Gamestop.

Roro

Awards

Yea I was thinking it might be similar to the case from the japan bundle. And yes it is gamestop and I know they're usually wrong about well everything but they actually had something on display for once which is why I believe them this time ;P

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

ill go and ask them about it too, everytime i go there they give me a different answer everytime i go.

i know they cant really be trusted, but they are employees at a store that will be selling that game.

Roro

Awards

I'll go to GS tomorrow and ask about that thing.

Hopefully they have the same kind of thing at your gamestop too, I know my description could have been a little better sorry that it wasn't. I'm positive the AR cards come with the bonus the case on the other hand I want to believe but I'm a little iffy...the employee told me it came with the case but if memory serves me correctly I didn't see anything about a case written on the actual paper (either that or I'm blind ;P)

Anyways I guess I should also note when she asked me if I wanted to pre-order it right then and there I was going to but decided not to. I asked her if the same promotion was available online and she said yes, but when I checked online I didn't see anything about a promotion :p

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I'll make sure to ask as well the next time I'm there as well. Gamestop has a tendency to make up release dates, but I don't think they would make up a preorder bonus out of nowhere. Let's hope for the best! :D

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Already had this pre-ordered from GS, figured there might be some kind of bundle or AR card deal sometime in the future. The possibility of getting this 3DS case would be great.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Walmart Preorder Bonus Kingdom Hearts 3ds

Yup, then I'm pretty sure everywhere will have the same preorder gift, which is great since there is a Gamestop right by me and I like to go to them since it is generally easier to travel such a short distance. YAY! :D Now I'm just waiting on a bundle.

EDIT: Okay, so I just called my local Gamestop, and on his computer screen he told me for the game it said this for those who pre-ordered it:

"7/31/12 Kingdom Hearts DDD CE + AR"

I'm not sure how to take that, but we all know that should stand for "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Collector's Edition + AR cards"

Oddly enough, the price for that right now was set at $40.00, which is the price of just the game alone. I'm almost 100% sure that the AR cards are what is going to be given out as a preorder gift BUT, the "CE" is really making me wonder...

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I'd wait and see. The fact that it's still listed as $40 makes it a little bit iffy. Plus since Japan didn't get a Collector's Edition that would be so unfair.
/sarcasm

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'd wait and see. The fact that it's still listed as $40 makes it a little bit iffy. Plus since Japan didn't get a Collector's Edition that would be so unfair.
/sarcasm

Japan did get a CE kind of, they got both a bundle and a the 10th anniversary box. I'd say either one constitutes a special edition system.

On a side note, I called another local Gamestop and they had the same thing and also believed it to be a collector's edition. It was listed as $40.00 and they couldn't click on it to see what was in it, but I have faith.

monkeyboi

I saw a post elsewhere saying that Ebgames (Gamestop) canada has it listed on the website. The US website still says nothing though

KevVentus

Japan did get a CE kind of, they got both a bundle and a the 10th anniversary box. I'd say either one constitutes a special edition system.

On a side note, I called another local Gamestop and they had the same thing and also believed it to be a collector's edition. It was listed as $40.00 and they couldn't click on it to see what was in it, but I have faith.

Gamestops done free upgrades to collector's editions with preorders before with Assassin's Creed. This is verrrry interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back