• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
So awesome. X3 The cutscenes that is, with the Sora mindf***. I'm so anxious for the livestreamer to continue with Riku, but I can be patient.

iLeen

Awards
That sounds like Ven's heart is trying to shield Sora (which is reasonable, since Ven needs Sora in order to be saved himself).
Either that, or the armor changes size appropriately to whoever is wearing it, lol.

I saw a scene where Sora first meets apparitions of Naminé, then Xion. But both run away from him and he's apparently very distressed about that.
These translation thingys sound a bit iffy, so I won't comment on this. Normally one can differentiate Ven and Roxas by their wristbands, but I guess the cloak covered it.
We gotta have to wait for clear translations I would say as it would be really weird for Ven to wear an Organisation coat. What I could imagine though is that Roxas is suffering through an identity crisis again, and maybe therefore thinks he's Ven.

Anyhow, with the speech of Xigbar and Xemnas about the new "buds" of hearts that are born/created when a nobody is born should clear up the issue of the MF saying to Sora that he has hearts (plural) confined in him. He's talking about Ven as well as Xion and Roxas.

So Sora needs Ven as much as Ven needs Sora. Daw, they're protecting each other:3

Yeaaaaah, apparitions is a better wording than dreams of memoriesXD

I'm gonna wait for other translations, just to be sure...and to understand everything that's going on. Having bits of translations here and there are helpful, but having the whole thing will help out a lot:]

Whoa. Roxas having an identity crisis? That's going to make the plot more complicated than it already is, and I thought it was already complicated enoughXD Well, I guess this is Kingdom HeartsX]

Everything's coming together now! So Nomura purposely pluralized "heart" into "hearts". Oh Nomura, you. Haha. Though I'm confused about MF saying "Aren't there hearts confined within you TOO?" or something like that. Is the TOO suppose to mean something as well? As in MF has hearts within him as well? Or is it just a "too" as in this-is-a-follow-up-sentence-so-I-add-"too"-to-the-end kind of thing?

bgizzles45

Riku is fighting Red Eyes!
DChiuch

...And he didn't even attempt to fight him and he quit. Meh...I guess he can't handle the criticism he receives through the chat room when he goes up against bosses.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;J1QdUQl6krA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1QdUQl6krA&feature=g-u-u&context=G21747dfFUAAAAAAACAA[/video]
trippy can somone liek explain this sceane to me

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So Sora needs Ven as much as Ven needs Sora. Daw, they're protecting each other:3

Yeaaaaah, apparitions is a better wording than dreams of memoriesXD

I'm gonna wait for other translations, just to be sure...and to understand everything that's going on. Having bits of translations here and there are helpful, but having the whole thing will help out a lot:]

Whoa. Roxas having an identity crisis? That's going to make the plot more complicated than it already is, and I thought it was already complicated enoughXD Well, I guess this is Kingdom HeartsX]

Everything's coming together now! So Nomura purposely pluralized "heart" into "hearts". Oh Nomura, you. Haha. Though I'm confused about MF saying "Aren't there hearts confined within you TOO?" or something like that. Is the TOO suppose to mean something as well? As in MF has hearts within him as well? Or is it just a "too" as in this-is-a-follow-up-sentence-so-I-add-"too"-to-the-end kind of thing?

In this situation, yes, although that is what makes their heart-connection different from the ones Xehanort creates. Here, both hearts gain something out of the connection. Since Sora's heart is connected to Ven's since its birth they're practically brothers anyways (heart-brothers, not by blood. ;D).

I could imagine it, that would explain Roxas saying such things and it also makes sense in a logical way when Roxas suddenly learned there is another being that can be considered his "true self".
I may also really be Ventus, who gives Roxas' memories to Sora since Roxas was born from Sora, so Roxas' new "buds"-heart should be inside Sora's, but maybe Roxas stored parts of his own memories in Ven's heart, and therefore Ven gives them to Sora so Roxas (inside Sora) can collect them all together for himself.
(With the neat side effect that Sora learns all the crap Roxas went through and also that Roxas had to sacrifice himself for him.)

Of course the MF (or rather, Xehanort) as also several "hearts", that's why the "too" comes into play. One would be surely Vanitas', and more of those "buds" like Xemnas etc.

Riku is fighting Red Eyes!
DChiuch

...And he didn't even attempt to fight him and he quit. Meh...I guess he can't handle the criticism he receives through the chat room when he goes up against bosses.

It's not DChiuch himself who's playing there, it's someone else. <__<

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so is there another man behind the sceanes the one who approaced oung xheanort all thoses years ago

iLeen

Awards
In this situation, yes, although that is what makes their heart-connection different from the ones Xehanort creates. Here, both hearts gain something out of the connection. Since Sora's heart is connected to Ven's since its birth they're practically brothers anyways (heart-brothers, not by blood. ;D).

I could imagine it, that would explain Roxas saying such things and it also makes sense in a logical way when Roxas suddenly learned there is another being that can be considered his "true self".
I may also really be Ventus, who gives Roxas' memories to Sora since Roxas was born from Sora, so Roxas' new "buds"-heart should be inside Sora's, but maybe Roxas stored parts of his own memories in Ven's heart, and therefore Ven gives them to Sora so Roxas (inside Sora) can collect them all together for himself.
(With the neat side effect that Sora learns all the crap Roxas went through and also that Roxas had to sacrifice himself for him.)

Of course the MF (or rather, Xehanort) as also several "hearts", that's why the "too" comes into play. One would be surely Vanitas', and more of those "buds" like Xemnas etc.

Haha, wow. You're really good at analyzing stuff and theorizing. Maybe you should team up with Nomura:D

Hmm...so Sora wouldn't contain Vanitas then? I wasn't sure where Vanitas went, whether he remergered with Ven or just floated off somewhere else. So then Xemnas could still be alive while Xehanort can be alive since apparently Nobodies can have hearts? So then Xemnas came from MF. Not so sure about Ansem SoD then...heartless carry hearts, but then that means he's carrying MX's heart, which makes me wonder why all three (not including MF) are sitting together, unless they are all just created from the dream and are not the real deal

DiveHearts

Awards
Crimmyice is about half the way through riku's TWTNW story and a quarter through Sora's. He should finish in about an hour if he doesnt need to grind, and because he is on proud he will be the first to unlock the secret ending!!!!!

DiveHearts

Awards
Guys DChiuch came back and beat red eyes. He is now facing Ansem SOD. Once he beats him and Ventus Sentiment the secret ending will be revealed.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so riku can somone sora and do there limit seshion break moove and it looks epic

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
oooh, i am so confused on whatts goin on in this game, i wish i didnt have class in an hour i know more good stuff is gonna come up when i leave
[video=youtube;HVSDSk2o0G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVSDSk2o0G4&feature=g-u-u&context=G226b309FUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

okay the game is clmaxing, and the giy can usse the bonus keyblade from bbs, ant believe he thre mickey arpund liek that,
thats how you know its serious when major badasses get thrown around

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back