• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I heard something about being back in 5 hours but I'm not sure. I wish they could block foreign IPs in the chat or something.

Awards
Found this post over at KH13:

I saw the part where he entered The World That Never Was as Sora. Sora briefly met Xion, then Ventus (who asked him to stop calling him Roxas), then Sora had a flashback to Terra and Aqua, including when he met Aqua when he was four. Anyways, he keeps dying on Young Xehanort.
*Edit* Seems he has quit to go level. I feel for him, that boss fight looks tough

Am I the only one who hasn't heard of this meeting with Ven and Xion yet?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Ven apparently gave Sora Roxas' memories
And then before the final boss, apparently Xemnas, he's back to his KH2 clothing and sees Riku and Kairi
and they change to Terra and Aqua and tries to reach out to them, it was pretty trippy

And suddenly Sora remembers Aqua from the BbS times.
The rest I can't remember as I was crying my eyes off
But after that he meets Xigbar and Xemnas.

Wait Ven was wearing the organization robe?

Yeah.
If I remember correctly, he told Sora to not to call him Roxas and that his name was Ventus.

Awards
Wow, I found an archived video. Watching YMX taking Sora through memories. Is that YMX talking to cloaked Ansem SoD in Destiny Islands? When the kupo did that happen! o_O

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ven apparently gave Sora Roxas' memories
And then before the final boss, apparently Xemnas, he's back to his KH2 clothing and sees Riku and Kairi
and they change to Terra and Aqua and tries to reach out to them, it was pretty trippy

And suddenly Sora remembers Aqua from the BbS times.
The rest I can't remember as I was crying my eyes off
But after that he meets Xigbar and Xemnas.

If I remember correctly, he told Sora to not to call him Roxas and that his name was Ventus.

So "Ventus" apparently gave Sora, Roxas' memories. Not his (as far as we can see), but Roxas'. For some reason. He's donning the Organization cloak, something Ventus has never worn, and then asks him to stop calling him Roxas, but Ventus.

Did Roxas himself appear at all to note if there's a difference? I mean, this might be Roxas who's tripping on who he is and he's all, "call me Ventus". Plus, does that mean Sora and Roxas talk to each other somehow? Cause if he's asking Sora to not call him Roxas...

I dunno.

leonidus

Also, a very interesting scene in the beginning of TWTNW. YMX showed Sora a memory of the Xehanort we've seen at the very beginning of BBS, the one standing on the beach. Here's the thing. He was approached by someone who wore the same exact robe that Ansem, Seeker of Darkness wore in KH1 (the brown one, saying "This world has been connected" and stuff, that one). And YMX who observed the scene as well said something along the lines of "Yes, this is how it all started."

Hmm, now that IS very interesting.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
It's hard to say. I could've misheard. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention

For a moment, when he sees Kairi and Riku as Terra and Aqua, we see him as Ventus if I remember correcctly.

I don't think we saw Roxas, except for the flashbacks Sora saw.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Dammit, is there no archived video of that part?
I can't believe they're mindfucking us like this again, it makes no fucking sense. Did Sora mistake Ven for Roxas, or what?

Awards
I can't believe they're mindkupoing us like this again, it makes no kupoing sense. Did Sora mistake Ven for Roxas, or what?

KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (Fantasia & Last world)

So "Ventus" apparently gave Sora, Roxas' memories. Not his (as far as we can see), but Roxas'. For some reason. He's donning the Organization cloak, something Ventus has never worn, and then asks him to stop calling him Roxas, but Ventus.

Did Roxas himself appear at all to note if there's a difference? I mean, this might be Roxas who's tripping on who he is and he's all, "call me Ventus". Plus, does that mean Sora and Roxas talk to each other somehow? Cause if he's asking Sora to not call him Roxas...

I dunno.

Also, that's Roxas' theme we hear, not Ven's.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I can't believe they're mindfucking us like this again, it makes no fucking sense. Did Sora mistake Ven for Roxas, or what?

I suppose, since they're pretty much identical and doesn't know who Ven is.
If he even is Ven. It still could be Roxas for all we know

MinerKing

I love the part where Sora is yelling at Xigbar about the Keyblade, and then Xigbar craps his pants because he sees EVERYONE standing behind Sora. Even Kairi and her keyblade!

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I love the part where Sora is yelling at Xigbar about the Keyblade, and then Xigbar craps his pants because he sees EVERYONE standing behind Sora. Even Kairi and her keyblade!

DAT PART.
Everyone freaked out in the chat, it was pretty cool, too bad it only lasted for like a second.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Wait, everyone?
Does that mean Ven, Roxas and Xion as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back