• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku (clearer art now!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The thing I like most about Riku's art is that his eyes have kindness in them... It's amazing that the art can portray them.

As for Sora's outfit, it's pretty awesome too.

The standout character in that pic is obviously Wondernyan though. :p

Number Zero

It's not sarcasm. I've heard some people saying that Riku's left wrist was injured during his battle with Roxas, hence the need for a wristband. May or may not be true, but just saying, it's not too far-fetched.

Well, since Riku's well on his way to knowing Curaga ('Bout time if you asked me), he should be able to mend his hand.

I think the point is that they dream all these flashy moves such as Blade Charge and they'll be able to utilize everything they've learned in the real world. I know the idea sounds a little derivative but I would certainly hope these moves were transferable, otherwise what would be the point?? Anyone agree?

well to me the artwork for costumes and looks for riku and sora are my favorite thus far in the series. well other than terra aqua and vens.

Precisely. If they're going to be Keyblade masters they're going to have to dress like them.

On a final note, would I be outta line to say this is the game's cover art?

Last edited:

Youniquee

Awards
I'm actually happy Riku got a hair cut, his model in KH2 annoyed me because his fringe covered his eyes too much xD It was only sensible to cut it. But I do wonder how long his hair is now in his KH2 form...

SoraXVen

I really like sora's new red/black combo. It jus suits him. And I don't see much difference with Riku besides his hair, but for some reason it does make him look more bad ass.

Although to be honest, I was hoping to see some armor this time around. Oh well

Youniquee

Awards
When you infiltrate an organization that isn't afraid to take out its own members, you'd better be ripped.

But he was like that in KH1 too and he was 14. Hmmm...not even Sora is ripped...o_o and he does most of the work.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But he was like that in KH1 too and he was 14. Hmmm...not even Sora is ripped...o_o and he does most of the work.

He was 15 in KH1. Also, he probably just works out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, that much is true, not sure why Nomura designed him like that other than he just felt like it

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It's like people forgot how Riku's hair was when he was a kid. *shrugs*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haven't fans always joked that Riku's hair is a measurement of the Darkness in his heart. Him having short hair seems like a reflection of that. When he was a kid his hair was short, so he didn't have that much Darkness. Then when he was 15, it was longer and he seemed to have a good amount of Darkness. In Days/KH2 it was uber long and that was when he started accepting more of the Darkness until he just became Ansem: SoD. Also, even after he returned to his regular form, he used more Darkness based attacks.

It looks like in 3D, he is using more Light-attibuted abilities and spells as well. His slashes are both light and darkness (like when he does a combo finisher), and he used Blizzard and Cure for the first time...

I rather like the new hair and I hope he keeps the style for the rest of the series. And if it starts getting long again, he should put it in a high ponytail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back