• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 wish list.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Gah. I hated those damned water clones. >.<. You absolutely CANNOT beat that battle without a couple ethers on hand. Fire gets rid of those water clones real quick. Fire+Wisdom form=god combo for those. The other thing about the data battles that bugged me most was Zexions *trap you in my book and beat the ever loving F-CK out of you* And then he'd pull that *guess which light ima appear in game. I hated that. I'm no good at it and there's no way to tell which one he's gonna land on.
lol I never knew fire'd beat water, it just seems illogical, lol, I find I have to take off all my auto things, like auto limits and auto drives cause they get in the way of the water clones lol.

Dude, if my sister can pass Demyx without breaking a sweat, you shouldn't be taking forever =.="
Are you saying Chicks can't play video games? *GLARES*

I don't understand why people don't want to see Sora and Kairi kissing. It would be the seal of their love. Until now I still see only the vague line of love between them. They are so adorable and cute and good, if they didn't come together it would be disasterous to Disney and SquareEnix cause ppl (like me) will kill them.
I don't mind one kiss that takes say 30 secs of my life up at the end but if they keep doing it. It'll become very old VERY FAST!

Time limit sucks. On KH I found no problem (except last Hades Cup which is freaking hard), but other games they just haunt me for the rest of my life. Also, no puzzles IS THE BEST. FOREVER. CAUSE I SUCK AT RIDDLES.
Im not good with time limits they creep me out so I have trouble focusing. lol I get stressed, bang out of time, you lose! lol

I want the story to be sweeter and more Disney. I don't understand why you dudes like Darker stories. Go play other games like FF if you want dark games, this is KH! No one pollutes it!
Quoted For Truth! I mean I see darkness as... almost like polution it looks yucky in the sky and makes people sick at times. According to Riku it smells bad too.

Finally, I want Sora and Kairi and Riku to be exactly the same as they are when they start the story, not older. Some guys just love to see them get old huh =.= Well hell I don't.
Ewww old people making outt.... Eeeeewwww.... Ok Im over that. The only way they could be as young as when they started is if it ended all as a dream and If Nomura does that I serriously will go into a major depression that KH ended so badly.

Look at it in the opposite way. If the game was more Disney, then it would be too much like a Disney movie, with Sora and Riku getting into a big fight and trying to bash on each others abilities but must tone it down of course cause it's Disney. In my opinion, we can't get too extreme either way. But BBS is gonna be darker, so i'm satisfied.
That may not be such a bad thing, Ok if Sora and Riku fought again it would almost be repeating KH1 all over again or they'd be acting like stinking YR 7 girls!

Elorah

Awards
I don't understand why people don't want to see Sora and Kairi kissing. It would be the seal of their love. Until now I still see only the vague line of love between them. They are so adorable and cute and good, if they didn't come together it would be disasterous to Disney and SquareEnix cause ppl (like me) will kill them.

I didn't mean to say that i found anything wrong with that, it's just that i think that if they did all that lovey-dovey-kissy stuff in the middle of the game, the rest of the story line would be much too soppy for my liking. However, they can declare their love to eachother as much as they want, at the end of the game.

Insane Mode? Critical was insane enough, you want an upgrade? It won't feel like KH if you do that.
Personally, I wouldn't mind an insane mode. It would give me something to aim for, in terms of skill.

I know it's impossible with today's techonlogy, but I would like to see one day, a full CGI from top to toe KH game, if that day ever comes. I know FF7:AC took them 1 year or more to make and it's only 1.5 hours. But that's the only wish I had for now. I know there will be a KH movie though, just dunno when they will do it.

I agree with you there, that would be pretty sweet. And also, Advent Children was fantastic ^_^
The only thing that would bug me about that would be animating the Disney charachters with CGI. They're made to look cartoon-ish, and the CGI animation would most likely try to make them look realistic. I don't know about anyone else, but I was a little bit creeped when I saw CGI Donald for the first time!

I want the story to be sweeter and more Disney. I don't understand why you dudes like Darker stories. Go play other games like FF if you want dark games, this is KH! No one pollutes it!

How true.

Finally, I want Sora and Kairi and Riku to be exactly the same as they are when they start the story, not older. Some guys just love to see them get old huh =.= Well hell I don't.
I don't mind all that much about them getting slightly older, but I would be a little freaked out if they got a whole lot older. It would leave such a large gap in the story, and there would be so many unanswered questions about what happened during that time.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I agree with you there, that would be pretty sweet. And also, Advent Children was fantastic ^_^
The only thing that would bug me about that would be animating the Disney charachters with CGI. They're made to look cartoon-ish, and the CGI animation would most likely try to make them look realistic. I don't know about anyone else, but I was a little bit creeped when I saw CGI Donald for the first time!
He really did look a little weird.

I don't mind all that much about them getting slightly older, but I would be a little freaked out if they got a whole lot older. It would leave such a large gap in the story, and there would be so many unanswered questions about what happened during that time.
Yeah KH is like a never ending story, that you actually do wish it never ends. I mean it doesn't leave massive gaps, I mean if Nomura wanted to he could ahve ending the KH story with KH2, so long as he didn't have the letter scene and the BBS scene. If he cut those out, really there would be nothing more to it. Ok we still have Melificent to take Care of and she's gotta die eventually, but if really and truly KH2 had a more than perfect ending, It was simply beautiful. I don't think anyone can truly argue with me on that. We all deep down loved it.

I didn't mean to say that i found anything wrong with that, it's just that i think that if they did all that lovey-dovey-kissy stuff in the middle of the game, the rest of the story line would be much too soppy for my liking. However, they can declare their love to eachother as much as they want, at the end of the game.
I have said this all along. :) I mean if they Kiss at the end of the game it's kinda like, The happy ending all disney productions have. I mean all the movies that involve a boy and a girl disney wise they usually always Kiss in the end... Especially the traditional ones. lol. It's just you're classic Disney ending.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Lol. I actually don't bother whether they kiss or not. What I want is the 'seal' of love. The final and solid proof that they are together and together forever, a true happy ending. God, FF is just annoying from top to toe =.=" Which is why I never completed it.

As I said, with today's technology it would be impossible to make a full CGI game. I was only hoping. If one day this is possible, I would like a Re: for all KH games. I wonder how beautiful it would be.

I didn't say they become kids again! I mean that their journey start out from where they received King Mickey's letter, and not another *two years later* or *twenty years later, Sora's son, Aros*, which sucks. Really, who wants an ending like that? I believe that deep down everyone's heart, all of us wanted a happy ending. Don't you?

D

Divine Light

interesting......i find it amusing watching you all talk lol...

Bh325

Well, I would like different difficulties and a theater mode. And more worlds (original and Disney), but two things I don't like: Kairi as a party member and only PS3 release. Kairi in the party would be kind of weird and I think Wii would also be a great platform for KH3, because it's something different and would bring a great change for good old KH series. I've said it many times before, and still haven't changed my opinion.:toungesmile:

Draggin Waggin

Yeah, there will probably no kissing in KH3 due to the fact that they always have a scene where you think two characters are going to but then someone sees them and they act all like "we weren't doing anything". Something I wanna see are some guns, maybe like a .50 cal sniper rifle.... (I just saw Rambo the other day)

shadow_of_light

meh, that is tru...
well maybe not as much as firing something as extending the keyblade somewhat like leon does.

Renegade Ben

throwing a blue shell at xigbar's hated back
Website
robohacks.99k.org
lol that would be class- riku and sora are training and then sora blasts a giant missile and completely obliterates riku probably by accident but then maybe riku pinched kairi from sora... then sora would blast several missiles

that probably isnt a good idea tho it'd be funny to watch 'lv up sora learnt the missile launcher ability' its not kh's streat unfortunately xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back