• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 on ps?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
u left out one fact.... the wii sucks accept for 4-5 games
ps3 only way to go

You forgot something as well... PS3 is the worst selling console and SE would put KH3 on what gives the most profit, in other words, Wii...

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Normura said FM+ was his last PS2 game and he also did not really like PS3. My guess it'll be for the Wiii. Could be. It's unsure because Normura never even mentioned KH3. If there is one I'm sure will be for the Wii. Thank god too. I don't have PS3 yet. I'm waiting for prices on it to be like 250 or even lower.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I like how people assume that a game that's only being written already has a preset console in mind. And I know the whole argument "Square said that they wanna supports all consoles" Has anyone here ever heard of DragonQuest? It's more popular that Final Fantasy, which is made by Square-Enix; both are.

DQIX is on DS, so I'm guessing that a DQ game would be on Wii? Assuming something based on the fact that Square has jumped boats before means nothing. Saying "it's logical that it'd be on Wii" isn't because there's nothing supporting it. Why can't people let this argument die?

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
is kh3 coming on ps2 or ps3
or will they go on both
i know this came up before
but there arnt as many good games on ps3 as ps2
but dont get me wrong there have been some good games
but then i herd that you cant too many ps2 games on ps3
what im saying is do you really think that its going on p3 or not

~ the ps3. nomura-sama already said that kh2fm+ will be the last installment to be released on the ps2.

I like how people assume that a game that's only being written already has a preset console in mind. And I know the whole argument "Square said that they wanna supports all consoles" Has anyone here ever heard of DragonQuest? It's more popular that Final Fantasy, which is made by Square-Enix; both are.

DQIX is on DS, so I'm guessing that a DQ game would be on Wii? Assuming something based on the fact that Square has jumped boats before means nothing. Saying "it's logical that it'd be on Wii" isn't because there's nothing supporting it. Why can't people let this argument die?

~ >.< ooooh--. why do you always do that?! you keep thinkin of what i think and post it before me.
~ hehe. anyways, uhh, what he said.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Why would it go PS2? Last gen ftl.

Also, I think it has a better chance of Wii than PS3, considering sales and target audience.

...It will NEVER come out on Wii. That's just horrible. Utterly horrible.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
...It will NEVER come out on Wii. That's just horrible. Utterly horrible.

Why is it I get the feeling the only reason you are saying this is:
A) You are a complete and utter Sony fanboy...
B) You are a graphic fanboy...

Regardless, Wii sales are 2x+ as many sales compared to PS3... And, as we saw with FM+, SE goes with what makes the most profit... So, put two and two together...

Sorikux

Why is it I get the feeling the only reason you are saying this is:
A) You are a complete and utter Sony fanboy...
B) You are a graphic fanboy...

Regardless, Wii sales are 2x+ as many sales compared to PS3... And, as we saw with FM+, SE goes with what makes the most profit... So, put two and two together...

Exactly. The amount of fanboyism on these forums is really out of control which is why I barely visit this site anymore. There's so much damage control.

If KH3 hits the Wii, (which is most likely) I'm going to laugh...and watch the meltdowns comnence. Then I'll actually enjoy the forums more because it'll likely cut down on the fanboyism over time.

I wish we got smarter users like you Omni, (and Hades) no offense to others >_>

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Exactly. The amount of fanboyism on these forums is really out of control which is why I barely visit this site anymore. There's so much damage control.

If KH3 hits the Wii, (which is most likely) I'm going to laugh...and watch the meltdowns comnence. Then I'll actually enjoy the forums more because it'll likely cut down on the fanboyism over time.

I wish we got smarter users like you Omni, (and Hades) no offense to others >_>

~ meltdowns? i laugh in the face of a meltdown! HA HA HA!! i does like me some sony, but do you guys have any idea how ridiculously fun this game would be if it were to come out on the wii?? it is highly unlikely, but it would still be pretty cool. besides, i used to have utter disdain for rpg's. kh was the series that brought the fun hack-&-slash battle system to a stale, turn-based genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back