• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 on ps?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku262

is kh3 coming on ps2 or ps3
or will they go on both
i know this came up before
but there arnt as many good games on ps3 as ps2
but dont get me wrong there have been some good games
but then i herd that you cant too many ps2 games on ps3
what im saying is do you really think that its going on p3 or not

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
nomura already said that KH2: FM+ was going to be his last game on PS2, so it'll probly be on PS3

A

Audo

It will never come on the PS2.
And It's in doubts if it will come on the PS3 but there is still a good chance it will.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Why would it go PS2? Last gen ftl.

Also, I think it has a better chance of Wii than PS3, considering sales and target audience.

Spic Steve

Awards
They removed backwards compatibility on a few PS3 models in the past.

Anyway, thats stupid. If they put it on PS2 to be played on the PS3, they're high

A

Audo

Why would it go PS2? Last gen ftl.

Also, I think it has a better chance of Wii than PS3, considering sales and target audience.
I don't. I mean I wish it would, but I see Nomura making it for the PS3 especially after the experience the KH Team will have gotten form making FFv13

Spic Steve

Awards
But FFv13 isn't really aimed at the targets KH is, seeing as KH is Disney stuffs.

MF29

Why does everyone automatically conclude that a Kingdom Hearts 3 game will even be coming? No one has confirmed this.

I THINK THAT WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT KH3 WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON THE PS2 WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE TO GET A JOB AND PURCHASE A PS3!

Caps Lock makes Baby Jesus cry.

AquaVenTerra said:
pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie ps3 pie.

Huh?

Anyhow besides what everyone else is saying, just enjoy the new releases when they come out on the PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and the Cellular phone.

Because who knows what console it'll be on. Square-Enix is adapting to other companies besides SONY. So we'll just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back