• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 new worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
They should have a world that Cloud and all the rest of the FF ppl ame from
i know that they stay at Hollow Bastion but they should show like how it was and stuff

also about the pixar worlds and stuff, I could see SDG at A Bugs Life world, and the Monsters Inc world prolly.

but the incredibles world just idk

Castle Oblivion Should return
cause I liked that place...
it also should return because they could explain more about the Room of Sleep shown in the cutscene in KH2 Final Mix+ and how Xemnas thinks that Castle Oblivion is connected to the Room Of Awakening.

maybe have like Neverland return or like worlds from KH1 maybe idk

or like Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs world or somethin with a boss fight of the old hag as her first form and then the evil queen as her second form

just gettin my ideas out

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
First off the FF people ARE from Hollow Bastion....... Radient Garden.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm really getting sick of these threads. It's fun to speculate, but can't we possibly find something else to theorize about?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
We're already getting Snow White's world in BBS and all of those FF characters are from Radiant Garden.

There's a thread like this every day, what the hell?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
While it has been stated more times than I can count, a Sword in the Stone world would be a perfect addition to our repertoire.

J0hnny0hm

i know that they stay at Hollow Bastion but they should show like how it was and stuff

also about the pixar worlds and stuff, I could see SDG at A Bugs Life world, and the Monsters Inc world prolly.

it also should return because they could explain more about the Room of Sleep shown in the cutscene in KH2 Final Mix+ and how Xemnas thinks that Castle Oblivion is connected to the Room Of Awakening.

or like Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs world or somethin with a boss fight of the old hag as her first form and then the evil queen as her second form

just gettin my ideas out

I definitely think that KH3 should have Pixar Worlds.

Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Monster's Inc.
The Incredibles

I even have a thread showing how the story of "A Bug's Life" could go. Here's the link.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/113220-kh3-world-summary-bug-s-life.html

just gettin my ideas out

Pixar = YEEEEES!

I even made a thread on how the story would be in "A Bug's Life". Here's the Link.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/113220-kh3-world-summary-bug-s-life.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
S'verywhere.

I'd like to see either Treasure Planet or Atlantis: The Lost Empire or both. Actiony stuff.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'd like to see either Treasure Planet or Atlantis: The Lost Empire or both. Actiony stuff.

Now that I think about it, Treasure Planet isn't such a good idea, since we've already had two pirate-themed worlds in the past. While the sci-fi aspect of it lightens the load a bit, it's still a bit much.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Aww :( Well, at least Atlantis would still be a good idea. I'd like to get the chance of fighting the Levithan, that'd be pretty cool.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I would like to see atlantis. and since there has been a pirate themed world in every KH game so far, why not continue the trend.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
TWtNW is kinda destroyed >_>
That and there's no point in returning really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back