• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3...60?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which console for KH3

• XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 72 93.5%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Not gonna be KH3

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart of Leon

Jinx said:
You know what the games you guys are mention that didn't do well are Launch Titles. BTW alot of developers didn't have time to work on the sports games like Madden, Live, others.

But on topic I doubt KH3 will be on 360 and, second I doubt there will be a KH3 it might be over with so deal with it.
THANK YOU! That's What I mean at The End They End Up On There Island Do You Think They Wanna Leave Kairi Again?!?!? But In Some Bazzar Way They Could Have Make That as Sora Was Only Dreaming KH2!:eek:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
How do you people not beleive that theres not gonna be a KH3!

You shouldn't even be in these forums if you don't believe in KH3!

...anyways, KH3 will be on the PS3 for sure. It's common sense, theres no need to make a thread pointing out the obvious.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
You know, they can probably make it for both. A lot of games are on like, all systems.

Squall18

It's unlikely that KH3 will be on the Xbox360.
As KH1 and 2 were on the PS2 and not the original Xbox as well, the PS3 will probably get KH3, if KH3 is even ever made.

sora'snobody

y would any one want it to be on the ps3 if you've played the previous two kh than u already have a ps2. If i were u i would be praying it dosn't come out on ps3. do u realy wana go out and spend $600 on a system that u only want to play kh on.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Yeah guys there is almost no chance it will be on Xbox360, I mean the last two were on Ps2 that would ruin the sales, if anything they just might make it for both, which I highly doubt.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Theres other games in life other than KH3...I think people will get the ps3 for more games besides kh3.. >_>

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You people ask me why do I believe there won't be a KH3 simple. Look at the way it ended and, plus what the heck is it gonna be about. There is nothing else left to do with the game except make a brand new one. Without Sora, Kiari, or Riku but, about a brand new person.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ed-Man said:
Please, S-E, please don't make it 360! I hate the 360. The only thing it has is graphics. My dad bought a 360 and it was a waste of money. Most of the current gen games are better.
What- your dad buys a 360, and you hate it. Learn how to play different videogames. Then speak.

As for the question- Wait. We don't even know if it is going to be a KH3. (it could just be a tech demo for all we know)

sora'snobody

Who know the ps3 may just be another system flop like the 360. and plus if u have a ps2 don't keep going out and buying every single game system! I can bet any one here that there will be another xbox, there will be a play station 4. And do ya wana know wut i have to say about that. BE GREATFULL U HAVE A PS2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back