• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3...60?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which console for KH3

• XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 72 93.5%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Not gonna be KH3

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

will Kh3 be on the playstation 3 or xbox 360
factoring in the price point, sales of the consoles, and the fact that square enix is warming up to the 360 (ala FFXI, and yea i know it sucks) PICK YOUR CHOICE

Heart of Leon

Aiden said:
will Kh3 be on the playstation 3 or xbox 360
factoring in the price point, sales of the consoles, and the fact that square enix is warming up to the 360 (ala FFXI, and yea i know it sucks) PICK YOUR CHOICE
There MIGHT Not even Be a KH3

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Please, S-E, please don't make it 360! I hate the 360. The only thing it has is graphics. My dad bought a 360 and it was a waste of money. Most of the current gen games are better.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i hope if they do make one make it on the ps3. it wouldn't be right on the 360..

i agree i hate xbox360 too!

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Seriously, have any of you played 360 games? Madden 2006 is downright stupid. It has half the features of the current gen versions, yet they charge$60 for it. The bad thing is, when that version came out, many stores were having a sale on current gen versions of Madden for $30. Double the money for half the game! 360 sucks, and I will be angry if any important S-E games come out for it. (360 can keep FFXI. I don't play MMO's)

Aiden

and madden sucked because they rushed the title to make a quick buck. 07 will be up to standard

Last edited:

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
PS3 will be expensive, so I will probably wait for a year to buy one. (I graduate next year, so if I get a job it shouldn't be too hard to save my extra cash for a few months)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know what the games you guys are mention that didn't do well are Launch Titles. BTW alot of developers didn't have time to work on the sports games like Madden, Live, others.

But on topic I doubt KH3 will be on 360 and, second I doubt there will be a KH3 it might be over with so deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back