• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2FM+. JPps2 or NAps2?! HELP PLEASE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
this may be long im not sure but [sniff] here comes nothin'[tear]

ok so i bought kh2FM+ and all. and well, i also bought magic swipe.. and [weep] ;__; well im not that good with magic swipe slide tool, so when i did it, it kept on not working, and when i switched it it would work! so then for some reason my magic swipe broke my ps2 tray..because [T_T] it wouldnt open any more! and then [sobT__T;__;] when i took it apart i tried ifxing it and the tray was a bit broken so i know how to put it back together but theres these [T__T] little tabs which are suppose to go inside these little connections thingies and you cant put them back in![WAAH!] and so you cant connect it together so now i dont know my ps2 is broken! [WAAAAAAH!]

so theres my dilema, hence i cannot tell you the wondeful things about finalmix+. [it would have been great i know it! WAAAH! STUPID MAGIC SWIPE!]

OPTION A: ohhh.. so my dad wants to get me a ps2, but im not sure to get a japanese ps2, or a regular american ps2. why? cuz if i get the japanese ps2 i dont have to worry about magic swipe or anythin. but if i get jap/ ps2, i cant play the regular american versions unless i use japanese magic swipe. but i would most likely use kh2fm a lot..but..its like 1VS.A LOT. [including DVD].

OPTION B: if i get NA ps2, i can play a bunch of other games in a language i know. but i wont be able to play kh2fm+ or re:com in its original jap.voice.

im trying to learn japanese to get option A. but.... iuno! unless i learn to use magic swipe properly.. it would all work out great! but...

OPTION C:[most likely no cuz im broke] get a jap.PS2 and a NA PS2! haha it would work perfect, but i think it may be to expensive.. and my dad's not too keen about Ebay, so iuno.

HELPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please? just imagine, if you didnt have a ps2! JUST THINK!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
My opinion is that you buy a regular american ps2 so that you can play bunch of other games and find a way to use that magic swipe for final mix+

i was thinkin about that, but im not sure how to use magic swipe ><
i have it and all but i just dont want it to break again "[

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I can help. Which version PS2 and Swap Magic do you use?

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
get an american ps2, and look up how to use magic swipe on youtube. it usually has a tutuorial and a guy showing how to do it as an example. once you get this down, then u can play kh2fm+ all u want! =D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
gahhh, i DID look up on youtube and EVERYWHERE! for nice people to help me, but i suck at stuff like that, so i couldnt even get it to open! da**!!! gah! i might just get american ps2 though, or well wait does ps3 work for ps2 games? cuz if it does i wanna get it! but then could i use magic swipe or like final mix+ on ps3?

nvm bout ps3 then...
GAH!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I can help. Which version PS2 and Swap Magic do you use?

PS2: 5001? idk the letters before it but its the fat ps2.

Swap Magic: uhh, iuno what you mean by that but uh slide tool? i bought it on thegiantvideogamestore.com i think, or giantvideogamemall or something like that i4got.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
OKAE!
I HAVE A SOLUTION!

A:
slim ps2, i can use flip top instead of having to use slide tool which will require me to stick something into a dark and unknown area of a ps2 which could possibly harm it, hence the past. [oh wow, sounds like se/x. oh goddd XP]
then, it would be a bit easier to use that shit!
ohh, and also depending on the model i can even play the slim ps2 in a CAR! haaaa, yeah im pushing it, dont ruin my moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back