• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2: will it be hard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
After looking at screenchot moves after another and reading what some people had said about playing the demo. I don't know about anyone else but I'm worried KH2 will be hard. I liked the first game b/c it was easy to understand and to get into, but i'm just worried. When the Devil May Cry 3 came out everyone said it was hard to play and if games keep coming out that are harder and harder to play and KH2 coming out with them it might be hard too.

If this as been posted before you can close it, it wont hurt me feeling, but if you have anything to say please post way. I just really want to know others thoughts.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i hope its harder then the first, i mean if its harder it will last longer. so i dont have a problem if its going to be harder then the first

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Personally,I HOPE its hard. If not hard, very challenging. The first game's "Expert Mode" was pathetic. I felt almost identical to the "Normal Mode". KH2's gameplay is similar to KH1. Don't worry. Even if the game IS hard. All the new moves Sora has will help us pwn more heartless,so don't worry. I hope the game's bosses are similar to that of the "Enigmatic Man" in Final Mix. I LOVE a challenging game. But not too hard to a point where I want to throw my PS2 out the window. But the game WILL be harder than the 1st one,I guarantee it. But not INSANELY hard.

coolazice7

sora364 said:
Personally,I HOPE its hard. If not hard, very challenging. The first game's "Expert Mode" was pathetic. I felt almost identical to the "Normal Mode". KH2's gameplay is similar to KH1. Don't worry. Even if the game IS hard. All the new moves Sora has will help us pwn more heartless,so don't worry. I hope the game's bosses are similar to that of the "Enigmatic Man" in Final Mix. I LOVE a challenging game. But not too hard to a point where I want to throw my PS2 out the window. But the game WILL be harder than the 1st one,I guarantee it. But not INSANELY hard.

yah, you're right, i hope its challenging, too. i have played games that are so hard their not fun, but im sure that kh2 wont be like that. its good when a game is tough, because if its not, then when you beat that game you won't feel accomplished at all. so i too hope kh2 is hard.

dragon_heart

I hope there are hard boss fights. The ones in KH cept sephy and Zisa were easy. Rock titan was so easy just loads of health. I assume it would be hard with the interaction thing to attack the boss.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it should be a little harder, but with all the new moves it should equal out to the first kh.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
yeah you guys are right I do hope it is alittle harder but i', saying like cobos and things that I can't do, hard sort of things......get what i'm saying?....

AForgottenMemory

At the beginning of the game, I don't think the game will be any more difficult than KH's. However i think it might be more difficult in the middle/end than KH's...if that makes sense.

Remember Square-Enix are going to be designing this for both fans and new comers alike, so don't expect it to be a continuation from where you left off in Kh's.

chosen destiny

i do think it will be much harder than kh1. just like all games, when the first game comes out its easy, but then when the second and games after that come out there much more harder. im hoping it wont be like that for the rest of the kh series. all though i am hoping that it will be a lot more challenging and will aquire a lot more focous.

AForgottenMemory

Just out of interest, where has this theory come from that games get more challenging with their sequels? The only example i have seen is about Devil May Cry!

If that were truly the case, Final Fantasy games would be near impossible now!? Just why should KH2 be any more difficult than the first? Though i would like it to be!

Zophar

BO_dbl._sizzle said:
After looking at screenchot moves after another and reading what some people had said about playing the demo. I don't know about anyone else but I'm worried KH2 will be hard. I liked the first game b/c it was easy to understand and to get into, but i'm just worried. When the Devil May Cry 3 came out everyone said it was hard to play and if games keep coming out that are harder and harder to play and KH2 coming out with them it might be hard too.

If this as been posted before you can close it, it wont hurt me feeling, but if you have anything to say please post way. I just really want to know others thoughts.

I hope the game will be hard. That is what makes games fun in my oppinion. My guess is that they will have several levels of difficulty like they did in KH: Final Mix. I hope that they make the hardest level of difficulty like Heaven and Hell mode from Devil May Cry 3.

sora is the best

Games now a days are way too easy i really hope they make this one alot harder because the first one was way to easy on on normal mode it was even pretty easy on expert mode.

AForgottenMemory

I agree. I think it will be just longer rather than more challenging. They will have probably included more sub-quests as well as maybe adding side-bosses (like Sephiroth in KH) but as far as the difficulty goes in the main story, i don't think much will have changed since the first one.

nothingness

ya games truly arent fun if theyre really easy, like in KH you could beat the whole game without taking time to level up. They will make kh2 harder and more chalenging and not just hack and slash, the reaction command will make a huge change in gameplay

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I hope this game is hard I mean super hard cause I need a super challenge cause when I got KH and played non-stop beat it the first day but still now when it comes to bosses I want more challenging bosses like the Phantom from KH1 and Ice Titan cause those two you can't hit anytime you want you have to do it a certain way like either reflect the ice cicles back at Ice titan or use spells to damage Phantom those were my fav boss fights too cause Sephy and Zisa were too easy they aren't that hard too me but if they have like 5 types of difficulty levels I wouldn't mind like a kiddie diffcult then Intermediate then Adv Intermediate then Expert than Ultra Mega Super Hard hehe just for me and anyone else

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Hopefully it's hard the Kh 1's difficulty levels hardly kept me challenged in anyway I mean that was just plain pathetic it was the same as the first difficulty level.Also since we have the drive form and the new moves plus the co-op attack I,ll be able to kil heartless by the thousands! ^_^ But since this game has the same type of game engine as Xenosaga II it,ll probaly have the same difficulty as it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back