• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
13 days...
Sounds like a Horror Movie.
But hey, CD, it's not that hard.
When you've been waiting three years for something- 13 days seem to go by...
very, very very slowly.

E

Eclipse

omfg..i just realized we have like almost 12 days left...less than 2 weeks...about a week and a half. omg it's almost here...XD

hooded_twilight0

ehh no one was really talkin so it's fine to do that anywhere just as long as yur not spamming so welcome and though you may be able to brag about having a definite copy ready for you I'm afraid I'm gonna have to LAUGH AT YO" SORRY ASS!!!!!!! cuz I'm just gonna go to gamestop the 28th and pick up my hopefully reserved (if I can get around to it) copy.

EDIT: to collapsingstar- probably Amazon.com but other than that I dunno. it'd probably be better to just reserve a copy at your local gamestop so you don't have to wait for it to ship.

E

Eclipse

^^^ er, your not getting it on the 28th. it ships on the 28th, shipping takes about 1-2 business days, it arrives the 29th-30th. sorry those are the facts. :D

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
KylonCocalina said:
ok to those of you who don't understand how retail stores work...
when they say KH2 ships on the 28th that means that it will ship FROM the store to your house on that day if you ordered it. It also means that the stores will have it in their store on the 28th. And technically they receive the shipment of the games a couple days before the 28th but they are not allowed to put them on the shelves or sell any of the copies until the 28th.
I've had many friends who've worked in retail and i spent close to an hour bullshitin with a guy at my local gamestore who i've become pretty decent friends with.
so to recap IT WILL BE IN THE STORE ON THE 28TH
EDIT-- on a side note most everything gets released on tuesdays...

I'm sorry- he might not be right TSK but I'm siding with him.
He sounds like me he makes sense and I'll take even the slightest glimmer of hope.

E

Eclipse

i'm sorry but i will laugh in their face really badly when it doesn't come on the 28th. if you knew anything square enix says "KINGDOM HEARTS II WILL SHIP TO RETAILERS ON THE 28TH" <<< square enix. SO LISTEN TO THAT FIRST.

retards.....

and they aren't talking about shipping it to your house, the actual COMPANY ships the friggin game to retailers on the 28th, which would take 1-2 business days. i'm gonna laugh hard when it doesn't come on the 28th heh

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
TwilightSoulKey said:
i'm sorry but i will laugh in their face really badly when it doesn't come on the 28th. if you knew anything square enix says "KINGDOM HEARTS II WILL SHIP TO RETAILERS ON THE 28TH" <<< square enix. SO LISTEN TO THAT FIRST.

retards.....

and they aren't talking about shipping it to your house, the actual COMPANY ships the friggin game to retailers on the 28th, which would take 1-2 business days. i'm gonna laugh hard when it doesn't come on the 28th heh
Alright. Just expect me to laugh harder than you when it DOES come out on the 28th.
And I'm not a retard...
I just choose to believe something different. <Shrugs> Even False hope can get us through some times.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
well, now screw false hope....i'll be lucky to at least have a dim chance to playing it anytime soon...
Reasons:
1. My brother is a friken microsoft fan, and so, we got an xbox.
2. My neighbor, (who is a year younger than I) is the one that has kh1. I passed it at his house not 2 years ago.
3. My neighbor, is planning on buying the game sometime near the second week in april. SO I whon't be able to see him play until then (* that bastard told me that I have to stand watching him and help him play for the firstlevel, which is a tut that I heard can last to up to 3 hours/ un order for me to play.
But my brother is planning to go to his house and when my neighbor stops playing, He'll take the game away and friken hide it...

So it kindda sucks for me. So, All I can do is just pass kh chain of memories yet once more....

hooded_twilight0

I really don't care if it doesn't come out on the 28th cuz if it doesn't then the worst that'll have happened is that I'll have gone to Gamestop for no reason so I'll just go there the next day and if they don't have it then then I'll go the next day and the next day and so on. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I mean what if they did have it the 28th but I didn't go? that would REALLY suck.

E

Eclipse

lol engulfed i wasn't talking about you when i said retard, i was talking about the person you were siding with XD

and it's true folks. you MIGHT get it on the 28th, but it is veryyyy small chance you will. verrrry small. they have drag the game to at least 2 warehouses before it can get to your store, which takes well over a day. XD

KylonCocalina

i'll stick with my theory as i was just in the mall havin lunch with a buddy and the guy at gamestop said they would definitely have it in on the 28th. and i trust him since he looks out for me and gets me discounts on stuff ;)

Chancifer

yea, my gamestop told me that if enough people reserve it then they can get it on the 28th. and the managers here drive to nashville to get games that they know will make money, like final fantasy, gta, etc. i got gta san andreas the day it was shipped, at like 7 at night though, we had to wait for them to drive back from nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back