• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

well then good for you but it is very unlikely unless you live relatively close to the SE warehouse, and unless your shipment arrives early its highly unlikely:D

chasingdusk

Wow, almost ten days!? That's nothing compared to the amount of days we had to wait just for a release date. Now that was painful.

But honestly, wow. We're so close yet so far away. (Lol, that should be this thread's motto.)

TheTrueRoxas

To everyone that thinks the games comming to your house to the 28th your wrong, even tho I know that this was said, I had to say it also, because I just preorderd it today and did overnight shipping so ill most likely get it on the 29th. "sry for the double post"

hooded_twilight0

oh sorry I get reserving and pre ordering mixed up a lot my bad, but ya you should get it the 28th unless the shipping is deleayed or you're just unlucky or something.
EDIT: I know your new so welcome, but don't double post, edit your posts like this.(you don't necessarily have to put EDIT:)

MXsora

ugh, i live in IN and i dont get it till the 30th:(
well, better late then never:)
oh and i also have an idea, everyone should all get on the day before it ships or something like that and have a countdown

MXsora

yeah, i guess i forgot
you know what, i forget a lot of things =P
tiny note:hurray, im not a heartless anymore =)

hooded_twilight0

No it's not the release. normally I would flame you but I see you're new. FYI the release date for KH2 in the US is March 28th, but there has been a preview playing at some Gamestops which is the first prommotional video playing inamerica and there have been videos on youtube from a guy who has the English KH2 cuz hes got connections who goes by Maverick22 on these forums. it's only 12 days till the release day(I count today and the 28th)!!!!!YAHOOOOOO!! I'm glad you've come join in our celebration as we wait these last few days! so have fun posting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back