• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Proof of Existence room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasfire

I think there might already be a thread about this; but anyway did anyone else notice that Roxas' grave-type thing is still blue? A lot of the other dead ones are red. Why would his still be blue, he's dead! I'm a little confused. no flaming please.

Draco Meteora

I think there might already be a thread about this; but anyway did anyone else notice that Roxas' grave-type thing is still blue? A lot of the other dead ones are red. Why would his still be blue, he's dead! I'm a little confused. no flaming please.

he's not dead.....silly :D

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yeah, he's still alive inside of Sora...*sniff*

Even so, weren't there other grave thingies that were blue aside from his? I figure it's just a different colour.

Kurxi

They stop being blue after you defeat the people in them. You know, Luxord and Saix

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The blue headstones mean they're still alive, or "existing" at the moment. When they die or became deceased, the tomb changed to red.

Roxas was still alive in Sora, so his didn't change color, it was probably just broken in half to symbolize that you can't fight him in that portal cause he's not there, and he's already been fought.

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
but when you kill them u still can go in the room
When you beat an organization member, that doesn't necessarily mean that the room you fought them in closes. If that was the case, you wouldn't be able to enter the courtyard outside Beast's Castle =P.
Plus, when you go back to their rooms, enemies spawn I believe.
It's only the tombs that die out, not the rooms you fought them in :3.

roxasfire

yea but where or what would Roxas' room be? And if I think about it, did you guys notice that Zexion's weapon picture was either ripped off or blasted apart?

General Xenos

yea thats because Nomura hadnt thought of his weapon yet, which is why his weapon part is was torn to shreds, and Roxas is inside Sora so he's not dead, but somethin else eludes me, if there is a 14 member, why doesnt she have a tombstone????

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
yea thats because Nomura hadnt thought of his weapon yet, which is why his weapon part is was torn to shreds, and Roxas is inside Sora so he's not dead, but somethin else eludes me, if there is a 14 member, why doesnt she have a tombstone????

It wasn't that he hadn't thought of it, it was that his weapon was supposed to be a big mystery, yet we STILL don't exactly know why. I imagine the contents of his book are important. And seeing as how Xigbar knew the knights or at least knew who they were, then perhaps Zexion did too. And the book's contents involve BBS in some way. Being one of AtW first 6 apprentices.

Which, if it was the apprentices, then I guess it would be more appropriate to say that Ienzo and Braig saw them, not Xigbar and Zexy. XP

Axel5

Maybe the XIV member was eliminated before they had a chance to make her a tombstone, so they didn't bother making one for her.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

because he's NOT dead.

did you play the entire game? He didn't die. No one killed him. Sora fought him but Roxas did not die. He came back later with Namine to meet Sora and Kairi. In the end. He did not die. He became whole.

LightStrike

Maybe the XIV member was eliminated before they had a chance to make her a tombstone, so they didn't bother making one for her.

No, I think that the XIV member was kept a secret, because they also never changed their name to Organization XIV. If she was a secret, they wouldn't have made a tombstone for her.

Seftrex

Well in one way Nobodies don't die... They didn't even exist in the first place lol. But yes, as others have stated Roxas is within Sora and as such has not been completely destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back