• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 in the Smithsonian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why are they even having this poll? Why don't they just try and show off all of these games? Change the exhibit everyday to accommodate the different eras of gaming. Do a rotation where you have to visit the museum on a certain day every week to get to see a certain era.

Or a five week exhibit with one week dedicated to one era?

By limiting the games they show, they are missing how the video game "culture" is. You have gamers who only play certain games, while others play everything. Some who only play games from one company and others who play only the classics. The "casual" and the "hardcore".

JULIO VP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!1
I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN OKAMI OR KH2!!!!!!!
D:

bigbadcloud

hey guys mabe they saw that ep of soth park mabe some one wated to frezze themself in there frezzer so they can get a wii faqing carttmen RESPECT MY AHORTAY!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I imagine they will have some donated lithograpth artwork never seen and prints of the official artwork released with the games (mostly the stuff we see in the game art books) and have stations where you can play the games. I'm betting the point of the poll is probably to know which companies they need to ask for permission. Probably some walls with a history lesson on it.

KingdomHearts530

Ouch it was hard to decide between KH,FFX and Okami. There are alot more Okami fans out theree then KH Fans God I hope KH stands a chance...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ouch it was hard to decide between KH,FFX and Okami. There are alot more Okami fans out theree then KH Fans God I hope KH stands a chance...

There's no need to decide between any of them. You can vote for more than one game.

Awards
There's no need to decide between any of them. You can vote for more than one game.

You vote in trios. On each page is three games, and you can only pick one of the games on that page.
So you can vote for more than one game, but you can't vote for KH2, FFX and Okami since they're on the same page.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You vote in trios. On each page is three games, and you can only pick one of the games on that page.
So you can vote for more than one game, but you can't vote for KH2, FFX and Okami since they're on the same page.

Agh, sorry about that. My bad >.<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was being avant garde and didn't choose any of them because the game I choose doesn't exist. That means I would have chosen Versus if it had been on the list. Now that is a work of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back