• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 demo got to read now!!!! good info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
for if u guys think there will be a demo. well sorry to inform u guys this, but there won't be. on the offical playstation magazine. it's a letter

1.can u make kingdom hearts II the cover of OPM again and have about a 20-page review pf it?
sorry, no more covers, but you can bet kh2 will get a feature review in an upcoming issue. Word from square-enix is that the game hits store march 28
2.is there going to be a playable demo [ofkh2] on the future OPM DVDS?
sadly no, according the square-enix, no demo is in works.
3.is there someone at OPM wo can translate jap adn will be willing to come to my house and site for countless hours while i play kh2 and translate the jap version for me? or do i have to wait a big 2 months for it to come out?
No, march 28 is coming sooner than u think.
thanks. OPM rocks!!!
we can't say no to that

there u guys are. no demo. those of u who has OPM should no. Q is how did E3 get it and other game shows. *jampack* might. they did for kh. who knows. man i was hopeing and now they're telling us. tch!!!:mad: :mad:

E

Eclipse

monkeybutt already closed a thread saying that "se confirmed NO demo" so we already know

The M.C.

JTTW
well its is kinad late know for a demo. but didnt they say that you get one if you buy dragon quest or something?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
The M.C. said:
well its is kinad late know for a demo. but didnt they say that you get one if you buy dragon quest or something?

naw it said on the cover of dragon quest that inside there was a demo for FF12

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP Its fine. But ya guys, in a week or two, we'll have the actual game. Demo is useless now. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back