• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 comic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimaweapon20

ok
so im thinkin about buyin the KH2 tokyopop comic thing
does any1 think i should?
and if any1 has it can they tell me if its good

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
You should go get it. It has a few things that weren't in the game. Just prepare for the agonizing wait for the second volume to come out! ^^;

Keywielder94

yeah it's worth it. it has some extra stuff in it that wasnt in the game....now i'm just sitting here with nothing to do until the kh2 volume 2 comes out :/

Eternamente926

I'd recommend waiting until it comes out in English in a few months, unless you're fluent-enough in Japanese lol. I own the KH1 manga, the CoM manga, and the first volume of the KH2 manga, but I waited until they were released in English. As much as I'd love to own it for the drawing alone, I can't read Japanese and I'd love to be able to read the text. I've found the manga also uncovers a little extra in terms of true storyline, or it adds a little extra while still allowing the true storyline to take place.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I actually have the chain of memories manga vols. 1 and 2 and vol. 1 of KH2. They are like $10 a piece but you can buy all 4 KH1 manga from tokyopop directly for like $25 I think. I think its worth it too! I enjoyed them so far. Anyone know when KH2 Vol. 2 is coming out?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
If you're a big enough fan, sure, knock yourself out, I really don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back