• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH vs KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDLuffy

What do you think is better? The original Kingdom Hearts or the Kingdom Hearts 2? Though Kingdom Hearts 2 have better moves like reaction commands and better villains. I kinda also like the original one because the story is better than the second one.

eoin

the first kingdom hearts was harder and with the reaction cammond they could have done more with some boss battles like jafar.

kaede hasegawa

hmm... i think i would go to KH its more challenging than KH2.... :thumbup:

14.png

i'm new around here, i would like to meet you guys!

Narnoldshmarnold

khI does have a better storyline, and the atlantica world isn't a stupid sing-along. KHI had a cooler secret ending, too. the only thing that makes me prefer KHII is that the graphics are a million times better and it has the organization in it. And reaction commands. I think they might of slightly over dysney-afied the first game, too.

Bryantjj

Both have a lot of ups and downs. Thoguh the gameplay is easier and more user friendly in Kh2, they simply made it to easy. Kingdom Hearts 1 was really challenging at times and though the storyline was simpler than Kh2, it appeals to me alot. I've played Kh1 about 5 times, Kh2 2 times. Kingdom Hearts 2 was good, Kingdom Hearts 1 is just better.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Does this include both the FMs coz' the KHII FM+ was bloody awesome since it has critical mode and slightly improved graphics...

KHII >KHI

Demi_Shock

What do you think is better? The original Kingdom Hearts or the Kingdom Hearts 2? Though Kingdom Hearts 2 have better moves like reaction commands and better villains. I kinda also like the original one because the story is better than the second one.

KH2. The bosses are tougher, they have the reaction commands, the drive guage, and combo moves better than KH1's Trinity.

The only things that stood out in KH1 were the limits, dodgeroll, and cure doesnt take ALL your MP.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
My main point against KHII was that you knew you needed to take out the Organization, but you were stuck fighting the same Disney bosses over again. In KHI, the threat was the Disney council, and you fought Ansem when he became a threat.

Twinblades

Kingdom Hearts 1 had a very good storlyine, it was original, and it was very interesting to play but had alot of unanswered questions
Kingdom Hearts 2 was just like the answer and had alot of new abilities that made the game better and more fun
i would say both games are equal but i do like Kingdom Hearts 2 Better just because its most recent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back