• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Okay... Im glad that Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories is going to America now :).
But... What about us in Europe!?!?!?
We would like the game too Square, please! You can't just forget us. Seriously come on! :(
We will also have the game to play. So we can play something new KH while we are waiting for the 3 others to come. What do you guys think?

Re:CoM IN EUROPE GOT DAMMIT! XD

Twilightprince10

I Know it seems really stupid and mean for tehm to release it in only america but atleast you can buy it hear and understand the game since it will be in english. Sorry hopefully it does release in europe.

J0hnny0hm

Well, first of all, it sucks to be a European KH Fan right now (cuz of this)

2nd of all, I think you're right. if they're going to port it to U.S instead of keeping it in Japan, I think that the other places deserve it too.

I live in U.S, so I don't have much to complain about other than "It's not December 2nd yet" and I got other games coming out in October for PS3 (Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 4) to hold me over until RE: Chain of Memories.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
There's a thing called...buying online. xD
Thats what i'm ding and I live in America....im preordering it s i can play it as a 'little party' of my own after i finish my finals ^^

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I know I can import it. But... I don't want to! X(
Then I have to get Swap Magic. 'cause you can play imported PS2 games on your PS3 -.-

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Don't worry, I can almost guarentee you that it's going to Europe. If not, get Magicswap and import it.

TrueRoxas527

I know you didn't mean to double-post but hit the EDIT button next time.

It will go to Europe, just wait for a bit, it'll probably be like a couple extra weeks.

Khfanatic

You know, after an American release an European release follow. Haven´t we seen this before? With previous games? But i do agree guys, it´s unfair that Europe always comes last. As i´ve seen with the previous KH-games; both have been bestsellers in Europe too....

super2j

All I know is, European fans made as much noise about re:comm as we did in NA. And even though now i finally can play a game i have given up on totally (here in Canada). I know its not hard to make more copies and send them to Europe (makes more money for Square), so just hold tight my friends.... Hold tight.

Khfanatic

All I know is, European fans made as much noise about re:comm as we did in NA. And even though now i finally can play a game i have given up on totally (here in Canada). I know its not hard to make more copies and send them to Europe (makes more money for Square), so just hold tight my friends.... Hold tight.

Thanks Mate:) Totally agree;)

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Huh. The responses are cool. I expected everyone to be like "scroo u america super country get it cuz we deserve it n rule teh world".

Lanydx

U guys are cring over a game that has been out FOUR YEARS AGO!!!!!!?????

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
If it doesn't come out in Europe, import it. It should work over there as well, so I don't think there will be a need for a swap disc or something like that. Understanding the language shouldn't be a problem.

You haven't been paying attention, have you? RE: CoM is CoM from the GBA but with PS2 graphics in a PS2 disc.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

.....you have no idea what Re:CoM is, do you?

Its CoM for PS2. 3D Graphics, and lots more. Its currently coming out for US December 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back