• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life on Destiny Islands(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_keitostyle

Rin stared at Keito for a moment then turned towards Soji just as he rammed her into a wall. Rin got up and dusted herself off as if she couldn't even feel the pain. Rin ran towards Soji and slashed him across the back.

Marluxia laughed, "She can't hear you Keito. She only does what I tell her to do."

He turned to Rin. "Finish them off", he said, as he then vanished.
ooc: it doesn't matter, just wanted to show you

Keito quietly walked over to Kazu and took his hand. "Ready?" she asked.

Last edited:

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
OOC: *Smacks his own forehead* I read that post too. Maybe I've just gone blind...

Soji did not have Marluxia. He had escaped this time. Soji looked at the castle around him as the others decided to head back. They won't care about me. Soji thought as he looked around. I'm just another annoyance to them Soji began to fire off huge blasts of shadow energy, crumpling the castle from the inside so it began to swell like a popping bag of corn kernals. "Get out of here. I've got things to do." Soji muttered as he pumped more energy into the walls. Suddenly he stopped. "I've got to get to Namine's room!"

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Everyone stepped through the portal, followed after Rin. {If you have ever seen the spoilers for this, thats what it looks like}. The world was huge. In the sky, a moon was shaped into a heart.

"Lets go this way.", Rin said. They walked along a path for some time, until a heartless all of a sudden appered. The only thing about it though, was that it was in the shape of a person.

"Be careful everyone, in this world, the heartless can form themselves into ppl you know and care about.", Rin said cautiously.

The heartless stood up. It looked a lot like...........

"Wonrei. That sick bastard and his no good tricks", Rin said. She pulled out her keyblade.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up", she told them.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Soji was dashing through the melting castle. Right. Left. Up. Up. Up. Right. Up. He was at Namine's room. "She would kill me if I let all her clothes get melted." Soji said as he packed all of Namine's stuff. He shielded the stuff under his cloak and broke through the melting roof. From outside the castle he continued melting it. When all that was left was some glowing slop, he felt satisfied and shadow merged back to the world he had left Namine on. Not that she'll need these clothes. She's practically naked anyway. Except for those seashells. Soji grumbled in his head.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Rin quickly defeated the fake Wonrei and ran to catch up with the others. They coninued walking for a while until they reached a balcony. Marluxia was standing there with his back to them.

"Alright Marluxia, what are you up to?", Rin asked. "Why did you attack Destiny Islands? Answer that for starters!"

"Isn't it obvious? I attacked Destiny Islands because of you Rin.", he said.

"Me?", she asked, now feeling very confused.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Aj looked up then at keito."No it will heal any time now."He said as his shoulder healed then he looked at Marluxia and smiled."I swear i want to kill you right now but i will wait because i have to watch out for sephiroth."He said with a grin.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Hold on a second Soji.", Rin said throwing her arm out. "What did you mean by it being my fault that Destiny Islands was attacked?", she asked.

"We were looking for you, turns out that you were going to live at Destiny Islands. So we figured we should attack it since you were there.", Marluxia said.

{So its my fault that my new friends lost thier home}, she thought.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu looked up at the balcony that Marluxia was standing on. He was filled with rage that he was the one that sent out the heartless to attack Destiny Island.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked over at rin then back up."No thats not true even if she did not come our home would have still been attacked so there was nothing anyone could do."He said with anger in his voice.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Rin looked sideways at Aj for a second. {Nice....}

But she then focused on Marluxia.

"You wanted me dead because I had the one attack that would kill you instantly, isn't that right Marluxia?", she asked.

"I know you wouldn't do it, otherwise you would end up like your friend Wonrei. You would have the same fate as him if you did it.", Marluxia said with a little fear on his face.

{Hes right...if I do that move...I'll share the same fate Wonrei had.}, she thought. {Should I do it or not?}

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ laughed."Dont worry rin that move you are talking bout if i was somehow able to use it i wouldent share any fate my wings protect me why do you think sephiroth wants me dead it's because Marluxia sent him to he knows i would help kill him."He said with a calm voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back