• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life On Destiny Islands 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
"I won't leave you and that's a promise." Kain said smiling, "You'll never have to be alone anymore. I'll always bere here no matter what happens." Kain smiled and thought Finally. I had to let that be known. I guess this i what love is. This was the first time Kain had ever had this type of feelings for a female.

Kain put his arms around Clara and he held her close to him. "You don't have to let go. I'll be beside you always. Your the only girl that i've felt this way about. I love you and I always will." Kain said in a caring voice. He didn't want this day to end. It was a great day for Kain and for Clara.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara leaned to his hug. "Thank you..." She said quietly, for knowing the truth. "I...love you too." She said. Just being like this makes me so happy. She thought. "Don't leave me..." She said quietly, and slowly she fell asleep. She knew that she wouldn't go away from him, and she knew that he won't go away from her. So she could rest easily in his arms knowing that.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Kain continued to hold her. He looked at her as she fell asleep and he smiled at Clara. "Beauty at it's best. I'm glad to have you. I actually know love now." Kain said and he looked up at the horizon. The sun was starting to go down and Kain did want to sit outside all night. He didn't like the idea of going to sleep in sand.

He picked Clara up bridal style and he began to carry her. He walked across the beach toward his house. He reached his house and he was amazed that it was still there. He kicked open his door and he walked over to his bed. He laid Clara down on the bed and he kissed her on her forehead. He then sat in a chair beside the bed since he didn't know if he should lay with her.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara felt herself being picked up, but she wasn't scared because she knew she was with Kain. When she was put on the bed, she yawned and rubbed her eyes, then woke up. She saw Kain sitting on a chair. She smiled at him. "Is this...your house?" She asked. "It's a nice place." She said. Then she realized that she was sleeping on his bed. She jumped out. "I'm so sorry, it's your bed and I'm sleeping on it, that shouldn't be right, it's supposed to be you who's sleeping on your bed, and I should be sleeping somewhere else, like the couch or that chair you're sitting on and I shouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place! I'm so sorry..." She said, finishing her sentence.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan salshed at Zexion ban got a few good hits in but Zexion shot a blast of lighting at Ryan but Zexion quickly shot a fireball at pushing him into the blast."How..ccould..this happen."Zexion picked up Ryan and blasted him in the face and then slammed him in to the ground.Ryan screamed in pina."Im just getting started Ryan."Ryan got back up and started to attack but still was weak after what Zexion did so his reactions were getting slower."We just started and your already giving up."Ryan wasnt gonna give up so easily."Zexion your not gonna so just give up!."Zexion didnt laughed but instead created a huge blast of lighting the was to big to dodge it destroyed everything in its path and when it hit Ryan it knocked him to the wall but then the wall started to break and Ryan backward and started to fall from the building.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan grabed on part of the ledge and started to climb back up but once he got back up Zexion was already starting to attack him.Ryan dodge his attacks and stood silently after Zexion stopped attacking."Is that all you can do Zexion just blast me.This battle will end soon if you keep it up."Ryan laughed at Zexion but then he charged at him head on but then he vanished and appeared behind him knocking him down on the ground."You little brat!."Ryan smirked and laughed again.Zexion put his hands together and made a ball put it got bigger and bigger it soon broke the roof."You will now know true power."Zexion made a lighting Dragon that was heading staright for Ryan and the other."That thing is bigger than the whole building."Ryan grabbed the others and ran.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
OCC:LOL

Fan pushed Zane into the wall and use stopagra.He had no time for this.All the dumb clones where on the floor.He had no petty for them only for Kinra.He walked down long staris to see dungons.

Namine appread "i wont let you threw" she siad he pushed her isde and shut her in a cell and took her notebook "what are you gonna do now miss artsy" he isad angrly walking away(LOL).He then saw some presoners moning "Let me out" they pleaded.Hes ared at them and walked away then he got to Kinras cell.Espio wondered why he was acting this way.He then saw Kirna unconsious he picked her up bridle style and dissaperd to his sanctuary.

He layed her in a orcid flower bed.He got some water from the sprignand put it on her face.Espios tared at him "whre in the hell is shadow" he siad to himself.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan noticed that the dragon was following him so he droped everyone offf at brink of dispear and ran but before he did he kissed Maggie on the cheek knowing that he might not see her again."Its time to finish this."Ryan jumped real high and run up a building and when the dragon got close he jumped on its back."I know at the end of this dragon Zexion is there."The dragon followed but Ryan didnt notice him.Ryan saw Zexion controling the dragon so he took the adavantge of the situation and grabed hold of Zexion."What are you doing will both be killed."Ryan didnt care as long as it was over.Teh dragon headed there was Zexion couldnt stop it.The castle was destoryed and Zexion survied so did Ryan.Zexion was now furiouse an yellow aura was around him and it was getting bigger and bigger."I'll enjoy killing you Ryan."Ryan smiled."Not as much as I will killing you."They clashed together and caused the ground to shake Ryan didnt know what to do without his powerd excpet using the power of the keyblade."Maybe it will help me get through this fight."His keyblade's started to glow and so did he and then he charged at Zexion knocking him down but Zexion so got back up and slammed him his hand on the ground but nothing happend until a few seconds later when a blast of lightning came from under him.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Shadow appered in Halloween Town. "Aurax...her aura....its still here.", he muttered as he ran along the roofs of the buildings. He spotted her talking to Kanix. He hid up on the roofs as he tried to listen in on what they were talking about.

"So I'm happen to have figured out that Clara is on Destiny Islands with Kain. Fan seems to have gotten Kinra's body back from Zanex. Zanex will be arriving shortly to pretty much tell us of his mistake, so don't be surprised.", Aurax was saying to Kanix. "So what's our plan now?"

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan flew up in the air and quickly fell in the ground and then slowly stood to see Zexion right near him."I thought you would put upa better fight Ryan."Ryan slashed Zexion with his keyblade but Zexion dodge it."Your getting slower."Ryan wondered how could he get so strong of the sudden then he looked up at the moon and noticed that it glowed every time Zexion attacked."That must be the source of his power."Zexion looked at what Ryan was loooking at and started to attack him."Dont get any ideas."Ryan called his phoenix and jumped on him and headed to the moon Zexion soon followed with his lighting dragon."Come on Pheonix we need to hurry."The dragon grabed the phoenix feathers with his teeth.Ryan ran up the pheonix and slashed the moon in half.Ryan fell to the ground and the phenoix fled but Zexion took advantage of the situation and threw a ball of lighting bigger than the heart shaped moon at Ryan."Oh crap!"Zexion laughed and then sent his dragon after Ryan as well."Even if the moon is destoryd I still have enough power to deafet you."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Kain smiled at Clara and he shook his head. "Hey you don't have to be sorry. You can lie in my bed. I'm glad to have a female lying in my bed." Kain said with a grin. He then gave Clara a quick kiss on the lips. He stood up and walked over to the door way. "Go ahead and lie down. If you want me too then i'll stay and sit in the chair or lie down with you to help you fall asleep." Kain said looking back.

Kanix gave a sigh and he knew that this was not going well. "So Zanex failed. I'm getting tired of these mistakes. I'mnot going to tolerate them anymore. You will go and get Clara from Kain. Kill Kain at all costs as well. We don't want him to mess up our plans. Also Zanex fet down here. Your going with Aurax. Don't think you can actually hid from me."

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Clara blushed. "Then...don't sleep on a chair, sleep here!" She said, pointing to the bed. "This bed is big anyway, so both of us can fit!" She said, grinning. "Unless you think I'm that big..." She said, pouting. She laughed. She crawled on to the bed, and waited for him to come. "I don't remember having a good sleep like this for a long time..." She said quietly, remembering her family, and when she was a child. "And now I get to have it again!" She said happily.

Then she remembered something. I want to make a grave for mom... She thought, staring blankly into space.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan didnt know what to do he couldnt stop both of the blast and he couldnt land safely on the ground either."I might not make it out of this one."Ryan lost all hope of wining this fight there was no way he could get out of this."Dont give up son!"Ryan looked down on the ground and saw that his father was alive."Dad!"Zex threw his sword in the air and canceld Zexion's attack."This battle isnt over yet Ryan."Zex jumped in the air and grabed Ryan and landed safely on the ground.Ryan hugged his father tightly."I thought.....you were dead."Zex hugged him back."It takes more than what you did to kill your pop but where is your mother?"Ryan didnt know last time he saw her was in the building wich was now in ruins."I think she is.."Zexion laughed."Are you looking for her!"Zexion pointed at Ryan mother incased in a ball."Dont worry Ryan we will get her back."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Zanex appered next to Aurax. "I wasn't hiding.", he muttered. Aurax however was trying to hide her laughter. "Zanex, you got busted and you know it. Let's go, we better get this done. You grab the girl, I'll kill Kain. Kain has no idea about you, so he won't know that you are there too."

Aurax and Zanex disappered to Destiny Islands. Shadow, who was listening, turned away. "I gotta get back to the island to warn them.", he whispered. He moved away from Kanix on the roof as he ran to hidden place to teleport.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Kain turned around to Clara and he was speechless. He didn't expect her to say what she said. He had never laid with a girl before. Well there is a first time for everything. I better get my butt over there. Kain thought happily. Kain grinned at Clara and he walked over to the bed. He couldn't help but think about how much he loved Clara.

He laid down beside her and smiled. He put his arms around her and he kinda moved closer to her. Kanix laughed evily at the thought of Kain dying. He was going to love seeing Kain's dead body. He would have the first princess of heart back in his possesion and his plans would succed after he got Kinra. Kanix teleported to where Fan and Kinra were.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Aurax was standing outside the building, smirking slightly. She watched them through the window. "Well, time to crash another love fest.", she laughed aloud. She smashed the side of the building with a dark firaga blast.

"Come on out Kain, I'm only here to kill you. I promise it will be short.", Aurax said tauntingly. She shapeshifted to make herself look like Kinra. Probably just to screw around with his mind. Aurax fired another firaga blast at the roof, causing the building to almost cave in.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Suddenly Kain's senses kicked in. He picked up Clara and he jumped out of the window just as the roof caved in. He looked down at Clara and noticed she was still sleep. He sat her down against a wall that was still standing. He then looked back up at the house. "Okay who's the wise guy that just did this?" Kain asked.

Kain turned to see Kinra standing not to far away. He was amazed to see that Kinra would do this. Why would my sis do this? No it can't be her. She would never try to hurt me or, Clara. It's an imposter. Kain thought to himself and he then spoke. "Who are you? Your not Kinra." Kain said and his keyblade took form in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back