• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Insider Forum Veterans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

zmzhp0.jpg

edit: eh, right click-view image for full size

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I still remember names like digitalgopher and Shadow Soulja from when I first spent my time here. Also people like KH Vandread and Son of Sam, I think who are still here under different names. Oh and a guy named D who used to upload pictures of himself in woman's clothes in the picture thread.
Seeing people with colorful usernames was quite a huge deal at the time. I remember admiring the staff a lot back then and everyone sucking up to them in masses.

On the other hand, there were also a lot more "revolts" back then with members trying to overthrow the staff because of them being dicks. Well, until they noticed that this is the internet.

The KH sections were all a lot more relaxed without all the spinoff bullshit. I still remember the anticipation for KH2, god that was a glorious time. <3

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Ewww the old skins. I always used tren_z or the rogue skin (rogue was red I think?). the lighter skins were terrible back in 05 and 06. :S

I never saw this place before it was known as "khinsider" (kh2.net I guess?). My join date isnt too far from when I started browsing, so ya.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Wow, I've spent a third of my life here - which really means that for most of my adolescent/formative years, I've been on KHI. That's probably why I keep logging in - just out of habit, I suppose.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
My original account was Lionheart722 and I joined October 17th 2004. I still have my confirmation email from KingdomHearts2.net. These forums changed a lot over the years but there was always good lulz, good debates, and good pwning.

I agree with Enchanted Rose, I think I keep logging in here out of habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back