• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Insider Forum Veterans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vietboydan

Went to check to see if my old login worked and it did!!. I havent logged in like years. Out of curiosity, are there any KHI veterans out there? Active ones? Put your registration date on.

Mine is: January 12, 2007

Lets see how this goes! who's the oldest here haha!:confused:

O

Oberon

December of 2005.

I know my current one says April, but that's just because I had an account before this one. It stopped working for some strange reason, so I made this one.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
April 2005.

I had another older account. But it got deleted or I forgot the log on, or something, I can't remember. But it was only a few months older than this one. January of 2005 I think.

State

Awards
Veterans would most likely be those that've been here since the starts of the site; 2004.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
ok what fcuk did i do now that you had to jump in like that and abuse me, get off my back bro. he was asking me a question and i responded sue me

EDIT: because i was typing to fast to read what i had typed i made a mistake, crucify me.
no. it's because you completely misread the question since you're a fucking idiot.

it hurts every time i read your posts.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
OK in which way did I misread the question dickwad. He asked me whether I was who he thought I would be and responded by saying yes I am that person. So in which way did I just "misread" the question

Wait who the hell are you Amaefuna?

obviously he knows you were Amaefune before you got the name change to Amae. he was asking what your username was when you registered or before you were Amaefune, you magnificent retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back